11. Love, Joy, Confidence

Callie looked around and saw the chaos around herself. The soldiers were all nocked out. We specialist barely could fight the witches and Icy blasted Daphne so hard she fell.
She was trying to channel all her powers but the screams and grunts kept distracting her from thinking ahout love and joy. Then all the sudden she saw Timmy, getting thrown to a rock.
    "Timmy!" Sky ran up to him. He was nocked out.
Callie was stressed and frightened. Then the magic barrier Daphne placed around her started weakening and Daphne started to get more and more unconceous. Callie was shaking from fear and looked for her borther's authority. She saw him fighting Darcy and some seconds later he was on the ground with Brandon.
    "No, Helia!" Callie screamed and drew the witches' attention to herself "Oh, no!" she swallowed hard.
    "Well well!" Icy and her sisters flew to her "Seems like our little butterfly is left completely alone. Now there's no brother who could save you." Icy looked at Helia with an evil smile.
    "You are evil!" Callie snapped at Icy.
    "Oh, your're such a darling!" Icy laughed her out.
    "You are utterly alone now." Darcy said and blasted her down to the floor.
    "Come on fairy, fight!" Stormy said and blasted her once more.
    "I can fight you, I'm a fairy!" she said and her blast was really much some sparkle coming out from her palms.
    "Pathetic!" Darcy rolled her eyes.
    "Reminds me how Bloom started out." Icy mentioned the past of the Fairy of the Dragon Flame.
That woke something up inside Callie and somehowe she blasted the three witches to the ground. She ran back to the tree but she didn't know what to do.
    "Come on!" she tried to concentrate, but her insticts didn't do anything.
    "It's game ower now!" Icy blasted her to the ground so hard she became unconceous.
When Callie opened her eyes all she saw was Helia and her parents in the light.
    "I believe in you, do you believe in yourself? Think about all the love and joy we can experience together." Helia reached out his hand to her. She took his hand and woke up.
Callie felt more powerful then ever.
    "What?" Icy gasped.
    "Didn't she die?" Stormy rolled her eyes.
    "This is for your evilness!" Callie blasted Darcy away "This is for messing with magic!" she blasted Stormy "And this is for Helia!" finally she blasted Icy.
Callie flew up to the sky and brough up the moon and the stars. She couldn't bring back the Sun and the moon gave enough light for the tree to heal. She used all her magic and sent those witches back to the Caraverian Mountains. The magic went back to normal and back at Alfea the winx turned back from moths.
Then Callie looked around. She gained her power from the love of her family, Helia. But that family was though to be dead now. She flew to the unconcious Helia and sat down next to him.
    "Oh, Helia! Don't leave me! Please!" Callie said and a sparkly teardrop flew down on her cheek, dropping onto Helia's chest. As soon as the teardrop reached Helia's chest it started glowing and hee brother opened his eyes.
    "Callie!" Helia smiled at her.
    "Helia!" a wide smile appeared on her face and she jamp into his neck and hugged him so hard he couldn'r breath.
    "Let poor guy breath!" Brandon woke up too. And slowely all the soldiers and specialists started waking up.
    "Callie, you did it! You saved the tree! You brough back the moon!" Helia smiled at her "I knew you could do that." he said proudly.
    "At the point I though there's no hope, but the fact that you believed in me helped me so much." Callie looked into his eyes "I never would've thought I'd have a brother in a magical world, but I'm happy it's you." she said.
    "And I'm the luckiest man to have a sister like you." he smiled at her and welcomed her into his arms.
The specialists were staring at them with such sparkling eyes.
"They're making me to want a sister." Brandon commented and smiled at them. They all bursted out an laughing.
"Guys, Bloom just messaged me, the magic is back to normal." Daphne said.
"Thank to you!" Helia looked deeply into his sister's sparkling eyes.

Donovan at his castle was so angry he snapped at the trix.
"What do you mean she restroed the moon?" he shouted at them.
"Somehow she became more powerful and said something about that brother of hers." Icy explained.
"Of course. Light magic comes from positive thoughts, like love and joy." Donovan realised "And the only joy and love in her life is her pathetic elf-looking brother!" he explained.
"Personally, I think Helia is pretty good looking." Stormy commented.
"Stormy!" Darcy gave her a hard look.
"We must destroy him, and she will no longer be a threat to my plans!" Donovan bursted out in evil laughing, such as the trix.

Back at Alfea they were having a party for the honour of Callie. Everyone was dancing and having fun at the celebration, but someone was missing, the celebrated girl.
Callie was in her room, she was sitting on the top of her bed. Then someone knocked on her door.
"Come in!" she said and Flora entered in.
"Hey, why don't you come to the party? It's for you!" Flora smiled at her and Helia came to the room too.
"Callie, are you alright?" Helia asked her.
"Yes, I was just watching trough my photoes and I saw our photoes with Bastien." Callie said "My ex!" she looked at Flora so she understands who is he.
"It's normal that you miss him." Flora said.
"I just don't understand how could he do that. I loved him, I still do." she teared up.
"Come here, Butterfly!" Helia sat down to her bed and hugged her.
"I know what you need!" Flora englightened "To party!" she said "Come on, have fun!" she insisted.
"She's right!" Helia walked back to Flora.
"I don't even have anything to wear." Callie said.
"You must have something within your designs." Flora walked to her table and picked up a fashion illustartion. It was only the contours with no colors "What do you think about this one?" Flora askedy.
"It's not even finished. I don't even know what color it should be." Callie sighted.
"I'd say green!" Flora said and Helia nodded. Both of them were green lovers.
"Oh, I hate green." Callie mentioned.
"You hate green?" Flora and Helia looked at each other with concerns.
"I'm sorry, but then we can't be siblings." Helia turned away haughtily.
"You know you look a shark when you make that face." Callie laughed.
"What? You dare to hate green and insult your older brother? Some more respect please!" he gave her a hard look then bursted out in smiling.
"I'm just kidding." Callie continued laughing.
"Me too!" Helia said.
Callie looked around and walked to her table. She chose one of her newer designs. It was a navy blue and purple sparkly cocktail dress. She snapped her fingers and she was dressed as a true fashionista.
"Callie, you look gorgeous!" Flora held her hands with a big smile.
"Thank you, Flora!" she smiled at her brother's girlfriend.
"Wait untill Stella sees that!" Flora giggled.

When Callie arrived to the party everyone started at her. She looked around and leaned towards Helia.
"They're looking at me." she said.
"Because you're a hero, and beautiful." Helia said. He took her hand and they walked down the stairs.
    "A big hurray to the Cervoni siblings!" Brandon cheered them and everyone started cheering them.
    "My dear, there's someone whose been waiting to finally meet you." Faragonda walked up to her.
Callie looked at her confusedly and then looked at Helia.
    "Our grandfather." Helia explained and pointed at an old man that was standing next to Drizelda.
    "His name is Saladin, and he is the headmaster of Red Fountain." Faragonda explained.
They walked up to him and Faragonda introduced Callie to her grandfather.
    "Saladin, there's someone your grandson would like to introduce you to." Faragonda said.
    "Is that possible?" Saladin looked at Callie.
    "It's her, grandpa!" Helia said.
    "Oh, I can't believe my eyes!" he hugged his granddaughter "You're as beautiful as your mother, but you have your father's eyes." he looked at her more closely "And Helia, I'm so proud of you. I'm sorry I didn't have faith in you." he apologized to his grandson.
     "May I borrow your grandson, Professor Saladin?" Flora walked up to them and took Helia's hand.
     "Go and dance!" Saladin said.
Everyone was dancing and Stella's jaw dropped as soon as she's seen Callie's dress.