19. The Dream Star

The bright light of the star shined trough the cave and they girls could've felt the energy surrounding the Dream Star.
    "And now what do we do?" Stella asked.
    "Give it to us!" Icy blasted Stella from behind.
    "Not you again!" Bloom grumbled.
    "Hello Bloom!" Icy smirked at her.
    "When will you give up?" Aisha blasted them.
    "Never!" Icy said and blasted Bloom.
    "Ugh!" Bloom granted as she blocked out Icy's spell "Icy! Today I've seen a spark of love in your heart!" Bloom said.
    "You know nothing!" Icy blasted her again.
    "Please Icy, whatever Donovan had promised you, you can't trust him!" Bloom said and she jamp away from Icy's blast.
    "You don't understand that!" Icy said.
    "If he for the full powers of the solarian suns he would destroy the whole Magic Dimension. There would be no light, only darkness and pain. You can't want that!" Bloom said as she landed and stopped fighting.
    "You don't know what it's like." Icy shut down her eyes.
    "Then tell me!" Bloom reached out her hand to her.
    "Bloom, are you sure?" Stella asked her.
    "Yes, girls!" Bloom smiled at the Winx.
    "This planet used to be my kingdom. It was destroyed by an evil witch, she turned my little sister into a fox." Icy teared up.
    "Was it the fox you have rescued?" Bloom asked.
    "Yes." Icy nodded "Donovan has promised us new powers, hopefully powerful enough to break the curse." she explained.
    "You can't trust him, Icy! Remember what Valtor did to you, what Tritanus did, not only to you, but to all of you." Bloom took a step closer.
    "But I have no other choice!" Icy cried.
    "You have! You can trust us!" Bloom smiled at her "Just let us have the Dream Star!" Bloom said.
    "No, I don't trust you!" Icy said and blasted up.
The Fairy of the Dragon Flame fell to the ground.
    "Bloom!" Stella ran to her.
    "I'm okey, Stella." Bloom sat up.
The others were fighting the Trix and guarding the Dream Star.
    "Icy, it's not too late!" Bloom looked at Icy.
    "Look around, Bloom! The snow glows white on the mountains, not a footprint to be seen. A kingdom of isolation and it looks like I'm its queen. I could have not saved it, but heaven knows I had tried." Icy cried.
    "Blastical cloudstorms!" Stormy blasted Musa and the star was left unprotected. Icy flew there and took the star.
    "I'm sorry, Bloom!" Icy said and the Trix disappeared.
    "I can't believe this!" Aisha grumbled.
    "What are we going to do?" Stella asked.
    "Oh, Callie!" Flora shut down her eyes.
    "Don't worry Flora! We'll get Callie back!" Tecna smiled at the Fairy of Nature.
    "I have and idea!" Bloom said.
    "What?" Flora asked with sparkling eyes.
    "We must break the curse! Then Icy won't need the Dream Star anymore!" Bloom said.
    "And how do you want to do that?" Stella asked.
    "Our fairy dust! We will combine our powers!" Bloom suggested.
    "But we have never done that!" Tecna said.
    "We must try! For Callie, for Helia!" Flora walked up to Bloom.
    "What do you say?" Bloom looked around the Winx. They all nodded "Then let's go! Magix Winx, Enchantix!" Bloom said the incantation.

    "Uuh I've missed Enchantix so much!" Musa cheered.
    "Let's find them!" Flora insisted.
They flew over the area but the Trix weren't visible.
"We'll never find them like this!" Musa cried.
"Bloom, can't you just send your dragon to find them?" Stella asked.
    "That's not how it works...but not a bar idea!" Bloom said and invocated the dragon "Go good dragon, find the Trix!" she ordered it.
    "I hope it works." Flora said.
    "Sooner or later, we'll get the star, Flora!" Bloom smiled at her friend. Then her head started aching "Aagh!" she grunted and fell down from the sky.
    "Bloom!" the Winx flew after her to catch her. Tecna and Stella got her by her arms.
    "What happened?" Musa asked.
    "It's the dragon! Something's wrong with him. I feel so cold!" Bloom said and sat down.
    "It must be Icy's doing!" Flora said.
    "Can you feel the dragon's wherebeing?" Aisha asked.
    "No! But it's freezing! My brain is freezing!" Bloom cried.
    "Stella, try to warm her up with your sun magic!" Musa said.
    "I'll try, but it won't even compare to Bloom's Dragon Flame!" Stella said and put her hands on Bloom "Any better?" Stella asked.
    "A bit yes, but it still hurts." Bloom said.
    "Stella, go back to Alfea with Bloom! We'll get the star!" Flora said.
    "But we can't break the spell without me and Stella!" Bloom refused to leave.
    "Forget about that now! We must get the star!" Aisha said.
    "Bloom, they're right!" Stella nodded.
    "Okey!" Bloom sighted.
    "Winx, Zoomix!" Stella said and they teleported back to Alfea Castle.
"Now what do we do?" Musa asked.

Stella and Bloom were in their dorm. Sky and Brandon entered in.
"Sky, Brandon!" Bloom looked at them.
"We thought you'd need some company." Sky smiled "Do you feel any better?" he sat down next to Bloom.
"Yes." Bloom nodded.
"How is Helia?" Stella asked Brandon.
"Miserable." Brandon sighted and sat down into a pink fotel.
"The others will get the Dream Star and we'll get Callie back." Bloom said.
"Hope they'll find those three. I bet she was lieing." Stella rolled her eyes.
"I don't think so. I've seen a spark of love in Icy's heart today." Bloom said.
"What are you girls talking about?" Brandon asked in confusion.
"Icy is the Princess of Dyamond, she's in a position just like what I had been before I found my parents." Bloom explained.
"What?" Sky shocked down.
"Her sister was turned into a fox. She wan't to break the curse." Bloom continued.
"So the Trix aren't like sister sisters?" Brandon asked.
"Crazy, right?" Stella giggled.
Then the rest of the Winx entered the room. They were all tired anf cold.
"Did you get it?" Bloom jamp out of bed.
"Yes." Musa sat down and showed Bloom the Dream Star.
"Beautiful!" Bloom adored it.
"And Aisha brought someone with herself." Techna said.
Bloom and Stella glared at Aisha and the Sapphire jamp out from behind.
"Have you gone mad?" Stella snapped at her.
"We must break that spell!" Aisha said.
"We will, but first we gotta get Callie back!" Bloom explained.
"Yeah, so how do we get this thing work?" Stella askes as she pointed at the star.
"We don't know. Maybe we should ask Faragonda!" Musa suggested.
"You're right, Musa!" Bloom smiled at her.