17. Sacrafice

The fairies were having the final discussion about the trade Donovan offered them. They invited Headmistress Faragonda and Daphne to their meeting.
"If we have no other way to restore the ballance then we must..." Bloom started but didn't want to finish her sentence.
"I will do what I must." Helia accepted his faith.
"There must be some type of other solution." Flora cried.
"There is." Faragonda said "I didn't tell you because it's very dangerous." she stood up.
"What is it?" Callie asked.
"It concerns your dragon flame, Bloom." the headmistress looked at Bloom.
"Faragonda, you can't tell her about that!" Daphne gave her a hard look.
"Please Headmistress, tell us!" Bloom asked her.
"Bloom!" the Nymph of Sirenix gave her sister a hard look.
"Don't worry Daphne!" Bloom calmed her down.
"The pillars and the dragon flame are all the sources of our magic and ballance. They are connected by roots. These roots are growing from the secret garden of and ancient fortress, Palazzo Enchanto." Faragonda explained.
"Enchanto?" Stella asked.
"The enchantix power was born there. The fairy that gets her enchantix there becomes even more powerful." Daphne explained its name.
"And how can we restore the pillar's ballance?" Musa asked.
"As I've said they are all connected. You must repress your dragon flame." Faragonda said.
"But wouldn't that kill her?" Techna asked.
"No, she doesn't need to give away all her powers, only a part of it to feed its source. Then the source would be overwhelmed and would have to share its powers with the pillars." Faragonda continued.
"And where is that fortress?" Bloom asked.
"At the deepest of the Infinit Ocean. It's not even part of it. You must swim trough a cave, there'll be a waterfall and you'll be at the building." Faragonda explained.
"Thank you, Headmistress Faragonda!" Callie said.
"Bloom, are you sure you want to do this?" Daphne asked her sister with concerns.
"Don't worry! I'll be fine!" Bloom smiled at her sister.
    "We must go, now!" Aisha said.
   "Can we join now?" Callie asked.
   "I can make your breath underwater but your magic won't be effective." Aisha said.
   "Only we know about this place, Donovan shouldn't be a problem." Daphne said.
    "Then we should get going now!" Stella said.
    "Magic Winx, Sirenix!" Bloom said the incantation.

They were swimming deeper and deeper.
     "I'm happy we found another way." Callie smiled at Helia.
     "Me too, at least I don't need to die." Helia laughed.
     "Move it!" Stella said.
Helia and Callie laughed and they started swimming faster.
     "Stella, it's getting dark, can you make some light?" Flora asked her as they were getting deeper and deeper.
     "Of course, your personal chandeliar is here!" she said and made a light-bowl that showed them the way.
     "Shouldn't be big enormous deep-sea attacking us?" Calli asked.
    "Like what?" Techna asked.
    "Sirens?" Callue suggested.
    "What are sirens?" Aisha looked at her.
    "They're like evil mermaids." Callie explained.
    "What? All mermaids a good." Aisha gave her a wtf look.
    "Except for Tritannus." Musa giggled.
    "Who's that!" Callie asked.
    "He was one of the sons of King Neptun. He wanted all the power in the Infinit Ocean. But the girls defeated him." Helia explained.
    "And that's how Daphne is alive again." Bloom added to it.
    "Again?!" Callie shocked down.
    "Long story." Bloom waved her down.
    "The Ancestral Witches attacked Domino and put a curse on sirenix that made Daphne a bodyless spirit but Bloom broke the curse." Stella explained it by one breath.
    "Oh!" Callie didn't know what to say.
"I think we're here." Bloom stopped swimming.
"How can you be so sure?" Stell asked.
"I can feel the dragon flame." Bloom explained.
"Look, there's the waterfall!" Aisha pointed at it.
"Waterfall under the water, why am I not surprised?" Callie chuckled.
"Let's go!" Bloom said and they swam trough the waterfall.
They swam trough the waterfall and they found themselves in the hall of a beautiful ancient building. The architectural style was romanism and there was a big fountain in the middle of fhe hall.
"This is beautiful." Flora held Helia's hand.
"Yes, it really is." he nodded and looked around.
Callie walked to the fountain and looked into its water. The water was sparkling and suddenly turned pink. In the reflection she saw herself holding hands with Candle.
"They say that the water of the Enchanted Fountain reflects your true feelings." Bloom walked up to her.
"Then it's wrong." Callie stepped away from the fountain.
"Don't hold back your feelings!" Bloom said.
"You don't understand." Callie shut down her eyes.
"Open up your heart!" Bloom smiled at her.
"Girls, we should find that garden." Aisha said.
"Yes, let's go!" Stella insisted.
"She's really stressed." Callie said.
"Don't be surprised, her father could die without the pillar working." Helia explained.
"I sense the plants wherebeing, follow me!" Flora said.
They followed Flora to the garden. It was a big greenhouse filled with flowers she had never seen before.
"This is beautiful!" Flora looked around.
In the middle there was a big crystal tree that shimmered as if it just had been polished to perfection. They walked to it and their jaws dropped.
"This is gorgeous!" Stella said.
"And now what?" Musa asked.
"It has four main branches." Aisha said.
"Three for the pillars, one for the dragon flame." Techna continued.
"What if you try channeling your powers into the res gem, Bloom?" Stella asked Bloom.
"I can try!" she said.
Bloom started channeling all her powers. The girls felt all the energy coming out from her. Bloom hit the stone. But Bloom didn't feel weaker.
"Something's wrong!" Bloom said.
"You're late!" Donovand walked out from behind the tree.
"What are you doing here?" Bloom grumbled.
"Preventing you from ruining my plans, duh." he laughed "Only the seal can restore its ballance." he showed them the seal.
"I don't understand." Stella looked confused.
"The pillar has been unstable for five days straight, it's too weak now. If you were faster you still could've saved it." he cuckled "But now the only way is to give him to me." he said.
"Never!" Callie refused.
"Callie!" Helia walked up to her "Let it be!" he smiled at her.
"No, Helia, don't!" Callie cried "Don't leave me!" she looked into his eyes.
"I'll never leave you, I'll allways by your side. My love will allways be in your heart!" Helia said.
"Can we make this quicker?" Donovan asked.
"I'm so happy that you ended up being my family!" Helia wiped away Callie's tears.
Callie burried her head into his shoulder and he welcomed her into his arms. After some second he let go of her and turned to Flora "I love you, my rose garden." he kissed her.
"I love you too!" Flora wiped away her tears.
"Hold Callie back!" Helia said.
Flora took Callie's hand with a tight hug held her back.
Helia walked up to Donovan.
"First, the seal!" Helia said.
"Of course!" Donovand teleported the seal into Bloom's hands.
"Thank you, Helia!" Bloom teared up.
Helia smiled at them and faced Donovan.
"With all the power of darkness I hereby banish you to the Moon, forever!" he blasted Helia with teleporting magic.
"No!" Callie broke free from Flora's hug and pushed Helia away.
"Callie don't!" Flora screamed.
The magic hit her and she fell into a big light orb. The girls felt the positive energy around them, it was coming from the orb. It was the energy of the Enchnatix power. By sacraficing herself for Helia, Callie earned her Enchantix. Then the ligh orb disappeared.
"That's not how I've planned it, but either way I'm safe now. It was a pleasure to make business with you girls!" Donovand smirked at them and disappeared.
"No!" Helia screamed.
"This can't be possible!" Bloom gasped.
"Helia, I'm so sorry!" Flora comforted her boyfriend.
They were all shocked and sad.
They restored the seal and went back to Alfea. The Specialists, Daphne and Faragonda were waiting for them by the courtyard.
"Congratulations Winx! You have restored the ballance, another completed mission!" Faragonda said proudly.
"What's the matter?" Daphne asked.
"We did save the Pillar of Light, but not by my Dragon Flame." Bloom shut down her eyes.
"What do you mean?" Sky asked with concerns.
"We payed a big price for the seal." Helia explained.
"Wait, where is Callie?" Brandon asked.
They all looked at Brandon with THAT look.
"Oh God!" Daphne gasped.
"Donovan sent her to the Moon." Stella said.
"It was supposed to be me." Helia sighted.
"There's no hope left then." Daphne said.
"Don't say that! Never say that!" Faragonda looked at Daphne then at the Winx "Girls, please join me in my office!" she said and walked back into the building of Alfea.