Coming Soon... Order of the Phoenix, Part 3

The Prisoner of Azkaban is free at last and on the run from the Ministry. But where is a Padfoot to go? And with the secret of Remus Lupin's Lycanthropy revealed - thanks for that, Severus - he's pulled a bit of a disappearing act of his own. How are two of the most wanted men in the wizarding world supposed to find each other?

the war seems far away as the Marauders continue to grow-up, try to recover from the losses they've suffered, and the ones they know are yet come...

While caring for Dora Potter, James and Lily struggle to add to the wizarding world's population, even as it seems everyone else in the world is able to do so with no problem! James works on becoming a Quidditch Trainer while Lily's Magique Amour grows ever stronger.

Peter has made some new friends with familiar faces, similar grudges, and questionable morals...

Meanwhile, in decades apart, similar stories are weaving through the lives of our precious Wolfstar as Sirius and Remus spend a pair of turbulent summers. Sirius is on the run from the Ministry's prying eyes while Remus is busy making art, music... and maybe even a little bit of love.

https://www.wattpad.com/story/347987943-the-marauders-order-of-the-phoenix-part-three