976-EVIL

Stretching across the bed, I reach to find the warm body beside me. My hands hit the cold wall beside me.

What the?

I slowly open my eyes, finding myself in my bed, with my silk pajamas on and hair perfectly brushed. In a fit of confusion I sit up looking around the room.

"Oh shit."

Groaning in pain I bring my hand to my pouring temples.

"Good morning sunshine!"

A sarcastic Pansy grins over her book at the opposite end of our room.

Why am I here?

I glare at Pansy, looking over at my nightstand.

"It's 12 o'clock? Merlin I need to get it up."

Throwing myself out of bed then realizing that standing at this moment was not a good idea. My head was spinning and I listened to it intently and sat right back down on my bed.

"Yeah, you were extremely messed up last night, I don't even know how you made it back here alone."

She chuckles. I give her a quick look of confusion.

"What are you talking about?"

My tone is harsh as if she did not realize what happened last night. Closing her book she bites her lip, not wanting to tell me what had happened.

"Well, considering the fact Mattheo and I saw you fall off of the table, we made our way to run to you but lost you and saw the door open and close."

I am so confused.

"We were about to chase after you when a ton of Gryffindors told us to let you be, I'm not sure why we listened to them but I promise it won't happen again."

She pleads.

Pansy really thinks I left alone last night, but I didn't.

I second guess myself realizing I'm back in our room with my pajamas and hair brushed from the night before.

Did I dream about last night?

I needed answers fast. Pushing myself off my bed once more I dart to the bathroom. Making sure the door is locked behind me I pull down my pants to look at the marks Theo's hands left behind.

There are none.

I had a dirty dream about Theo? No, there's no way, it felt way too real.

"I'm going to head to the library with a few of the boys, meet me there!"

Pansy shouted behind the door. Still baffled at the thought of what happened last night, I slipped into the shower, trying my hardest to go through my routine but I couldn't shake the thought of the memories from last night, well flashes, can't really recall all of it, but I do know that I had lost my first kiss and virginity to Theo.

Putting my Slytherin jumper on, realization struck me.

Pansy's dress!

I rummage through our dirty clothes bin and find it, perfectly intact.

It's official, I did have a dirty dream about Theo.

Smacking myself upside the head, bad idea, I couldn't believe I allowed myself to have that dream about him, especially with how he's been treating me lately.

~*~

Opening the doors to the library I hit run into a firm body, causing only me to fall, but was quickly caught by a firm arm.