Crushcrushcrush

I lay in the same position I was left in, awaiting sleep to take over my body, not even worrying whether anyone were to walk in the room.

That was until someone actually walked in the room, contributing to me pulling my sheets from across my bed to drape over me.

"Bloody hell Pansy, can't you knock?"

Whisper shouting, holding the blanket just below my chin.

Pansy's face was blank, making her way across the room, sitting directly across from me. I move my body to face her, eyeing her as her expression remains vacant.

"What?"

My tone was sour.

I didn't like the silent judgement I was getting from my friend. Nodding my head at her, trying to get her to say a word to me. With a sigh she slaps her hands on her knees.

"We heard, a lot, you're lucky I put a silencing charm on our room."

Pansy's mouth stretched into a flat line, still judging me.

My face grew hot as I tried to configure how to form a rebuttal.

Pansy lifts her eyebrows, insinuating to me that my response was enough for her.

"Listen, I didn't ask for that to happen."

"No you didn't but it's so embarrassing, not for me, for you, the amount of people who ran out of the room to go whisper and tell other people. It's not a good look Malia, not to mention everyone knows how he treats you."

Pansy attempts to make me rethink my actions.
Even though I did feel a slight tinge when those words came out of her mouth, I couldn't help but rethink back to what Theo said to me.

"You're seriously smiling about this?"

Pansy finally brings her attention to me, of course at the wrong moment.

"I wasn't smiling about that specifically, but what was said."

Shyly hiding my smile.

Hearing Pansy's bed squeak from her standing up, I found her sat next to me on my bed.

Looking up at her, her face is still unamused, that was until I saw the slightest smile tug at the corners of her lips.

"Tell me all about it! Well, the rest I couldn't hear."

She finally breaks her facade, allowing me to confide in the girl I know.

~*~

"Wait, what!?"

I had just told Pansy the biggest lie, there was no way I'd let her know what was actually said. It technically wasn't all a lie, just switched up the wording.

"I know! You can't repeat this though."

Excitement escapes my voice, but Pansy's face doesn't seem to fond of my reply.

"What?"

Dropping my smile into a frown.

Pansy rolls her eyes as she rolls off of my bed, standing up and heading towards the bathroom.

"Pansy what?"

"You do know he gets with a lot of girls, I mean if I were you, I'd be a bit ashamed."

Pansy's seriousness twisted to mischief as she said the last part.

Ashamed?

I lay back down considering Pansy's choice. I could act like what he said was weird, even though I kind of like it, but she's right, I'm not his property.