Author Note

Hi everyone!

I've come to realize you all hardly know me, so just briefly I want to say that even though I am keeping myself anonymous, I wouldn't mind letting you all in on a bit about me.

I'm currently in school studying to be a Secondary Education Language Arts teacher, I really want to teach seniors in high school. Ever since I was younger I've always wanted to help people, along with being a big know it all, I knew teaching was right for me.

My astrological big three is a Capricorn Sun, Libra Moon, and Capricorn Rising, so as you can tell from my big three I have quite the personality, not only that but I'm also very work driven, no matter what it is.

I wouldn't consider myself a picky eater, however, I have an odd selection of my top three favorite foods which are mussels, nachos, and dumplings. Yes, I know, I have the palate of a 6 year old.

Biggest pet peeve of mine is definitely when people talk over me. It's either that or people who smack their food, it irks me to the point you won't believe.

That's enough about me, I know why you're all here, why haven't I posted a chapter in quite sometime, well, there's a few reasons as to why.

School has been painfully boring and when I'm not slaving away at pointless papers, I'm spending majority of my time with my family. I know, what an inconvenience but, I promise I have NOT forgotten about any of you.

Please feel free to leave any questions and comments you have on here or on my page!!

I love you and hope you all stick with Amalia through this journey! <333