Playing Dangerous

It's safe to say I'm nervous to go to the Nott manor, who wouldn't be? I just have to remind myself everything Draco has been teaching me. One by one my family and I stepped into the fireplace, flooing to the Nott manor, me being last.

"Your belongings' miss Zabini."

Phargo handed me my trunk. Prepared to thank him I had to remind myself that I have to implement the hate everywhere. I swallowed my words of endearment.

"Nott Manor."

My stomach was surprisingly settled upon arrival, seeing Draco's smug face. Ever since him and I began to spend more time together, it was subtle, but I couldn't seem to not think of Draco, here and there. It was weird really, I guess that just happens with people you spend time with?

"Don't you look like a lady."

He winked, snaking his hand on my waist, pulling me into a small hug.

Thump.

The friendly heart skip I would have when having intimate moments with Theo, ever so slightly happened once more, this time with a face replacing Theo's. My smile dropped, Draco's eyebrows furrowing with uncertainty. We couldn't pull our eyes away from one another as it was hard for me to process why I had this sudden spark flash inside me.

"Hey mates."

A timid Mattheo spoke at us, diverting my attention to him. Again, reminding myself of the new persona I had taken on. Rolling my shoulders back, chin held high, I throw on the sweetest smile only someone who was truly at peace with oneself could posses. Horizontal lines appeared on his forehead, surprised at the new attitude I had found within myself, compared to the girl he left at the manor just a month ago.

"Mattheo, how are you, it's been so long."

A peck on the cheek goes a long way, especially with Mattheo. Rubbing the back of his neck he tried to hide the redness littered on his cheeks.

"I'm better now, you sort out erm, everything I can see."

"I just listened to what you said and it turns out, you're right."

We smiled at each other, both of which were for different reasons. Mattheo was a guy that can easily be persuaded into believing anything so I wasn't that amazed at how well I was coming off to others.

A glass of champagne floated directly to mine and Mattheo's hands. Clinking our glasses in a mutual toast to me, clearly. We had small talk while waiting for the other's to get to the Nott's, which didn't take long considering we were only awaiting the arrival of Pansy.

I didn't care to listen to the pointless conversation between the boys, I was more interested in finding Draco, he seemed to have slipped away while Mattheo and I drained out glass of champagne. Mattheo offered me another glass to which I refused, in one of mine and Draco's lessons he mentioned that getting piss drunk every time you drink was not something a powerful person does. So let's just say it hurt to turn down that glass.

Wondering the halls of the massive manor, I could only think of one place where I know he would be, Theo's library. Yes the Nott's are so loaded that Theo, his father, and before she passed away, his mother all had their own personal libraries all filled with books that fit their own interests and had it's own flare to it. Now even though it was a library, the boys used it as an area to do things that teenagers had to hide from their parents. It was perfect, his father never cared to check in their since he had his own library and the fact that his son was an exceeds expectations student, he cheats by the way.

Grabbing onto the handle of the door, it was locked. Of course, huffing I pull out my wand pointing it at the lock.

"Alohomora."