MY EYES

Four months, four whole months that I have been freaking out. I have yet to tell anyone about my weird argument with Theo but he is being pretty normal, I think that he came to his senses with everything, considering the fact he will never leave my side.

Theo and I actually have gotten even closer than before. Nothing felt forced with him, everything felt so, nice. Even when we weren't together, which was rare, we knew how either of us felt in that moment. Sadly, we aren't allowed to have any Prefect duties together, Theo of course never listened and came with me anyways, threatening to hex the other Prefects whenever they threatened to write him up.

Instead of going to the parties that were secretly thrown in our common room, we would eat ungodly amounts of candy from Honeydukes, falling into a sugar induced coma every time. He hates when we play chess together, we almost always end up fighting after every round. I will admit, I do start them. It's not my fault he's so bloody good at the game and gloats every chance he gets.

I hardly ever see Draco and Adrian, they always scurry off when I'm near. It feels so wrong to feel so good at their fear. Seeing Theo's eyes glint with power and that damn smile that shows off the smallest dimple that one could only see if they really paid attention to the details of his face. I'm surprised I never noticed, considering he was the only one I wanted to look at for the rest of my life. Also that I quite literally was never not looking at him throughout my entire life.

Then there was Pansy, she didn't even try to converse with me, not after Astoria and I laughed in her face. It's not the worst thing ever, Mattheo even thanked me, he couldn't stand having swollen lips every night due to her begging him to go to her dorm. There are times I catch myself comparing Astoria and Pansy, like how Astoria wouldn't want to skip class with me to have a smoke, while Pansy would do in a heartbeat. I can't change anything now, Pansy brought this upon herself.

Speaking of, Astoria and I grew closer as well, considering I see her everyday. I learned that one of her ancestors placed a blood curse upon her family. She claims to not believe, however, we both know she was lying to herself to not frighten her anymore. I also learned that she is head over heals for Goyle, absolutely atrocious in my opinion but that is what she wants. Plus she claims it will keep the blood line pure.

Astoria also has been trying to cast her patronus with me. She was more jealous of me seeing Lupin than Theo was, not because he still thinks that Lupin wants me, because she wanted Lupin badly. There hasn't been a day yet where she wouldn't have a story of how each day she shortens her skirt in hopes Lupin will dress code her and take her to his office where they will evidently shag.

"A girl can dream."

She says.

Lupin on the other hand has been quite the professor. The spells never stop, in all honesty it is becoming a bit overbearing, that will not stop me. I need to do this, I need to protect myself from whatever Theo was hinting at. Besides the late hours and abundance of defensive spells I was learning, Lupin is such a pleasant person.

Always rewarding me with peppermint imps and free gossip of other professors. To be quite honest Lupin reminds me of someone, I can't put my finger on it, anyways. I still keep getting mist from my wand and it is the most frustrating thing in the world. It doesn't help either that I have Astoria in my ear telling me,

"Ooo you almost had it!"

"Are you doing it wrong?"

"Maybe you're saying it wrong."

She means well, however, she is way too optimistic about everything. Then again, she doesn't know about my situation, I don't even know my situation which is worse. With Theo not wanting me to get involved with his family and that he's protecting me, can't forget him dropping the L bomb too.