Electric

"What do you think mate?"

A faint voice, almost far away speaks.

"I say we just leave, it's been three days."

The two voices become evidently clearer as my eyes flutter open, greeted by a white light.

My instinct to cover my eyes with my hand was quickly diminished by the sharp pain coming from my shoulder.

"Ah, you're awake, dreaming of me I presume?"

Draco is clearly heard snickering next to me.

My eyes still held tight, from the pain in my arm and the correlating blinding light of the world.

"Give her some space boys! She's going to need time to adjust after that fall."

My eyes now shooting open at the realization that I was in the hospital wing.

Slowly but surely I blinked a few times to get my vision to adjust, bringing into light Draco, Pansy, Crabbe, Goyle, Marcus, and Mattheo.

"I'm glad you're awake, now we can celebrate."

Draco hops on the bed next to me, earning a groan from the sudden shift in weight, causing my body to roll over onto the arm that has been throbbing since I awoke.

"Draco, you git, move, let us at least explain what happened."

Pansy throws Draco from my side, taking my non-injured hand in hers.

Draco pouts, crossing his arms across his chest, standing back with the boys.

"Well you see, you were chasing the snitch and then you sort of, slipped off of your broom, which we all did not know what to do, and basically-"

"Oh for Merlin's sake, as you were falling you caught the snitch and won the game for us, now you're in the hospital from the fall."

Draco interrupts Pansy's overly long explanation.

"I caught the snitch?"

Excitement and surprise in my voice, as I looked at the smiling boys.

"Call it luck, I would've caught it, if it wasn't for the Whomping Willow getting in my way."

Draco unintentionally rubbing his shoulder, giving me the brief explanation on why I had to fill in for him.

"Well the good thing is, you both are safe, plus we won."

Mattheo joins in, smiling from the back of the group.

"Okay you lot, move on out so she can get some rest, you will be discharged in two days, your bones still need to heal."

Madam Pomfrey speaks, waving the group out. Pansy groans, dragging her feet along the floor, not wanting to leave my side. I laugh, shortly stopping myself from the pain that arose inside of me.

~*~

"I said take it slow Ms. Zabini!"

Madam Pomfrey shouts behind me as Pansy and I run to the common room, hand in hand.

The past few days were just me laying in bed and Pansy, along with the boys, stopping by to check up on me. Pansy hardly left my side, along with Mattheo, and surprisingly enough Draco and Blaise.

I was told to be bed ridden for two more days but I couldn't wait any longer, I wanted to spring into action right away. Being in that hospital for so long for such a preventable accident drove me insane.

"I'm so happy you're back, so are the girls!"

Pansy squeals grabbing me in another tight embrace.

She couldn't wait for me to come back, the entire time in the hospital was her complaining about the boys and how the girls only wanted to be around the boys and never have girl time.