Bound 2

I don't know why but for some reason when I entered Hogwarts for the first time since I left I was okay. Not that it was a bad thing, it just not what I was expecting. Theo tugged at my arm, for I had not realized that I stopped in my tracks.

"Amalia come on."

"I'm coming."

Shaking my head and plastering on a fake smile.

It wasn't really fake it was more or so a smile of reassurance, for myself and for Theo. If I'm going to be honest I was nervous, not for the year but for who I was going to be rooming with since Pansy and I have not been on the best of terms.

Truly it was stupid for us to not be on speaking terms, however it was very odd to see her try to get close to Theo. You can't blame me, imagine you and your friend got into an argument and they chose, out of all the people to sit by, they choose the person you've had a history with. Exactly.

"Is it just me,"

Blaise whispered, not that well I might add, to Theo.

"Or do they just keep getting better and better as the years come."

He hungerly licked his lips as a few new students passed us on our way to the great hall making my face contort into a sour look.

"You are disgusting, I can't believe I'm related to you."

"Well technically, you aren't related so you can't really get-"

Crabbe chimed in, butting his head between Theo and I. Theo beat me to glaring at him, forcing him to back away from us, swallowing his pride. Theo squeezed my hand, pulling my attention back to the great hall.

Luckily Draco and Pansy were nowhere to be found when we met up with my brother and tweedle dee and tweedle dum. Yet, I found myself looking around the great hall in search for them, Mattheo plopping down on the other side of me diverted my eyes directly to him. His smile immediately brightened up my night.

"Hello you."

My warm smile mimicked his. We grabbed each other and held onto one another, seemingly this hug was different, he needed it, I could feel it. I could also feel a warm hand slither onto my waist, yanking me away. I would need to get used to being overly affectionate with people as Theo really didn't like it, I wouldn't like him doing it either so I understand.

Theo kept his arm around my waist the entire sorting ceremony, not that I minded it. Surprisingly the ceremony wasn't too long, there was hardly any first years that were sorted into Slytherin, one girl even cried which didn't settle too well with the table as most of them laughed at her and shunned her away.

Poor girl.

"Why do you feel bad for her, she hates us, she hates you."

Theo scoffed, taking a bite of his pudding.

Stop reading my thoughts you bloke.

I thought directly towards him, showing him a big smile compared to my thoughts. He huffed, rolling his eyes in unison and without warning, took his hand that once held his fork and moved it under the table between my thighs. My eyes widened, I had not thought that he would think to even do this, not so public either.

Rapidly blinking, I turned to my plate, shoveling a mouth full of pie into my mouth to distract myself from the warmth I felt in the bottom of my stomach. Theo's eyes were burrowing a hole through the side of my head, his entire body was almost entirely facing me and I could just feel him eyeing me from my waist up.

His hand caressed my inner thigh, in a slow motion, up and down, up and down. My face was burning hot at this point that no amount of pudding could save me from. Even if he was a mile away, I could see that devilish grin appear from each corner of his lips. Lifting my left heel I threw it to his toes, however this only made his hand slide up even further until it was at the hem of my skirt.