Salvatore

"This is awful."

My stomach could not handle the taste of this potion.

"Oh you only have a few more sips and you're good to go."

Madam Pomfrey practically shoves the potion down my throat, my gag reflex must have been the worst it's ever been.

I have never been so annoyed, first Theo breaks half of my foot, then I tease him, which only made ME horny, and to top it all of I have to drink this nasty potion while he's out and about doing, lord knows what.

Inhaling, I prepare myself for the last drop of the potion. I wheeze, feeling the potion drop into my stomach.

"Okay, I'm finished, may I leave now?"

Preparing myself to stand up, I am thoroughly thrown back by Madam Pomfrey.

"Oh dear, well, I guess yes, you will still be a bit sore, so, stay off of it as much as possible, do you understand? AND NO MORE HEELS!"

Madam Pomfrey screams as I am already out of the infirmary, heading to the dungeons, I can not be bothered to go to class, especially now that I'm limping in my heels, making me look like an absolute and utter fool.

"Hey-oh, um what happened?"

Mattheo's smile fades as he sees me limping, also turning a bright shade of red.

Looking down to find my robe fully open, exposing my very promiscuous uniform. Out of embarrassment I tug at my skirt, realizing I look ridiculous.

He was right, I am pathetic.

"Oh erm, it's nothing-"

Here goes Mattheo, interrupting yet again.

"It is something, does this have anything to do with what happened in potions? Did Theo do this to you? Oh man when I get my hands on him I swear."

I had yet to get a word out, Mattheo was already gone with the wind, loosing his tie as he charged in the opposite direction. I really didn't want to go after him, mainly because I just want to be in a big jumper and sleep the rest of the day away.

Glancing down at my feet, my foot was insanely swollen, not broken anymore though, groaning I continue my excruciatingly long journey to the dungeons.

It honestly was not that long I'm just extremely dramatic, so dramatic I sat down and butt scooted all the way down the dungeon stairs, gaining a few weird looks from a few second years.

Reaching the bottom of the stairs, I brush off my robe, opening the door to the common room, yet I am almost ran over by almost half of the house. Trying to find a familiar face in the crowd, I spot an overly excited bleach blonde boy shoving his way to get through.

"Draco, what is going on?"

Grabbing him by the back of the robe towards me.
He snakes around smacking my hand in disgust, fixing his collar after.

"You must be dim witted, Mattheo and Theo are fighting!"

Jumping for joy like a goblin that just struck a gold mine, he scurries along before I could ask another question.

Is Mattheo fighting Theo because of me?

Thinking to myself, he did seem pretty upset about my foot, it really was not that serious. If my foot wasn't the way it is, I would already be there, breaking up the fight.

Dragging my foot to my dorm room, hobbling on one fit, going as fast as I can, maybe I can catch the fight before it gets too serious.

Finally I get up to my dorm, taking off every article of clothing and climbing into my big Slytherin jumper.