v. it's soo complicated

DAISY AND GABE woke up later than usual. They were being yelled at by their mom from down the stairs. Daisy kicked Gabe out of her room so she could get dressed. Daisy picked out some high-waisted blue jeans and a white long sleeve shirt, then she put a white cardigan over it. Daisy had forgotten to put her hair up the night prior so her hair was curled slightly. 

Daisy then went to the bathroom to brush her teeth and put on some mascara and lip gloss. 

"Daisy! Hurry up or you'll be late!" Charlotte shouted from the kitchen. 

"Okay!" Daisy shouted back. Daisy finished up in the bathroom by adding little star clips to the front of her hair. 

Daisy then rushed out of the bathroom and down the stairs and slipped on her once white converse. 

"Go get in the car Dais'!" Charlotte demanded. 

"Okay!" 

The twins arrived at school at the same time as Dustin who led them behind the school. Daisy saw the group by the trash, confusing her. 

"Stop being a baby and do it already." Mike complained, per usual and the three walked over to them.

"This is so disgusting. Is the really necessary?" Max asked.

"Well we do have to find it." Jude responded. 

"What the hell is going on?" Dustin asked. 

Daisy looked down at her shoes, when Jude smiled at her. 

"What do you think? We're looking for dart." 

Daisy was going to ask why he would be in the trash, when some trash came flying out of the trash can. 

"Ew!" Daisy jumped backwards into her brother so the trash wouldn't hit her. 

"Well, well, well. Look who finally decided to show up. After I drew the short straw. Real convenient." Lucas complained jumped out of the can then looked at the three. 

Daisy rolled her eyes as Max complained about Lucas stinking, then came and stood between Dustin and Daisy. 

"Hi, Max." Dustin smiled at the girl. 

"Hi." 

Daisy and Gabe wondered where Will was but didn't ask about it, but Dustin did, "Where's Will?" 

"He'll be here." 

Lucas then turned back to the three. 

"Are you just gonna stand there? Or you gonna help?" He said then throwing Dustin a stick, then they started poking in the trash.