xiv. who's suzie?

IT WAS FINALLY THE DAY Dustin returned from Camp Nowhere. Dustin was one of Daisy's best friends and even though she didn't like to say it, she missed the curly haired boy. 

The party planned to surprise Dustin, they made him a sign that read 'WELCOME HOME DUSTIN". They heard Dustin's voice ring over the walkie talkie, "This is Gold Leader, returning to base. Do you copy? Over."

They heard the car come into the driveway, so they hid in a line on the wall. When Dustin entered the home, he ran straight to his room. 

"At least someone's happy I'm home." The curly haired boy said. 

Eleven closed her eyes and made the toys in Dustin's room go crazy. They moved out of his room, and he followed them. 

Max peaked out and saw Dustin following the toys. 

"Now." Mike whispered to Eleven, who opened her eyes and stopped using her powers. 

They all walked around the corner, Lucas holding the sign. Max counted down from three, and they blew into the party noisemakers. 

 Dustin screamed at the top of his lungs and sprayed his Farrah Fawcet spray into Lucas' eyes, making him scream as well. Everyone stepped back, Jude grabbing Daisy by her arm and pulling her back. 

Lucas continued yelling in pain until Dustin stopped spraying him. Max took Lucas to the kitchen and made him put his eyes under the water, Daisy coming with and Jude following her. 

"Ow, ow, ow. Ow." Lucas groaned as he pulled his head up from the faucet. 

"Better?" Max asked. 

"Still stings." Lucas rubbed his eyes again, "Is that a new zit?" 

Max looked at him in shock and Daisy gasped, "What is wrong with you?" Then, Max pushed his head back down into the water, and Lucas screamed in pain. 

"Oh my God, Lucas." Daisy laughed, Jude shook his head. 

The three stood in the kitchen and waited until Lucas' eyes were better, even though his face was still under the water. 

Dustin, Mike, Eleven, Will and Gabe walked towards the front door, Mike carrying a bag. 

"What's going on?" Max called.

"Going to talk to Dustin's girlfriend." Will replied casually. 

"Girlfriend?" The four of them asked, and ran to grab their things to catch up with the rest of thr party. 

The party panted as they walked up the large hill. Dustin forced them to carry the equipment, he insisted on going that day, even though it was scorching hot out.