05. chapter five

' HONEY

' HONEY . . . '
──a one piece fanfiction
created / edited
08.16.23

ooo. it had been about 3-4 hours after that line of events- and since then, i've been taking a nap, afterall- if i didn't, i would have a pounding headache right now. When i got up and got changed into a spare pair of my clothes of mine- i noticed that the two random people from earlier were still on the ship.

"Why are these two random people still here?" I say, next to usopp- jumpscaring him on accident, "M-Momoko?! Your awake?" The curly haired boy asks, i nod- my right eye still sore. "Yeah, so- why are the two random people who tried to fire those canon balls still here?" I ask usopp again, "Well, we're taking them to whispy peak, apparently they need to get home- something about their company's moto of being mysterious so they cant tell us- yada, yada." Usopp says.

This makes my eyes narrow, 'they don't seemm all that trustworthy... and whats that about a company? I don't know if i can trust them especially if their so called company's moto is about mystery...' i ponder as i sigh. "Okay- but just so you know, i don't think we should trust them all that mych." I say, usopp nods, "yeah, they're pretty shady..." usopp says as he shivers at the thought of the two rando's.

"What's their names again?" I ask usopp who sweatdrops, "they go by miss-Wednesday, and mr.9, supposedly." Usopp answers, i nod in understanding. "K'" i reply. "Oh- and when we come across a island with shops, i'll need to get new ink paper, and i need a sword... oh my ink..." i say as i get all sad and i can smell usopp being tense and sweatdroping.

"Oh~! Momoko-chan!! I made you a peach flavored drink~!!" Sanji says, coming to me, his eyes in the shape of hearts, i sweatdrop, 'guess i should tell him.' then sanji comes up to me, the silver trey with the peach drink. "Er- sanji, i hate to tell you this but I'm actually allergic to peaches." I tell him, making sanji's eyes widen as he drops the tray- i sweat drop as i rub the back of my neck.

"OH NO!! I COULDVE GIVEN MOMOKO-CHAN SOMETHING THAT SHE'S ALLERGIC TO!!" Sanji yells as he grips the side of his chest where his heart is located- I sweatdrop at sanji's behavior, 'its a simple mistake...' I sweat. "Momoko-chan... tell me- what else you can't have or hate!! I'll make sure not to ever make this kind of mistake again!!" Sanji says, getting up and grabbing me by the shoulders- i face palm at him.

"Well i hate fish, and i cant have peaches- but that's pretty much it." I tell him, sanji immediately nods, "Alright Momoko-chan!! I'lll make sure not to make you anything fish again!! And i'll be sure to exclude peaches in your food and drinks!!" Sanji says, I sweat drop at his enthusiasm, the same goes for usopp.

Looking away from the two boys, i notice that we were now setting sail. I walk away from the two boys and i go up to the crow's next- yawning, i fall asleep, the sun beaming down on me making me more comfortable from the warmth.