48. Chapter fourty-eight

' HONEY

' HONEY . . . '
──a one piece fan-fiction
created / edited
11.05.23

authors note ;
ooo. holy hell this story is over 12 hours long 😭
ooo. also can someone explain zosan or zoro x sanji for me? 😭

ooo. we were leaving, and we see luffy, "Hey luffy!!" Usopp yells out, "Wait up a minute, would ya'?" Sanji asks, and i just walk down, "Ya?" Luffy asks, "why'd you get up and leave all of a sudden you idiot?" I ask with a raised brow, "you heard nami, if we stay, we'll just cause more trouble for connis and her dad." Luffy says, and i was changed, i asked connis if i could borrow an outfit, and she agreed- she said that she was planning on getting rid of this cute bikini top, so she decided to give it to me.

The top in question is a cute purple shade bikini with some black flower patterns, i wore my shorts still and my other stuff- i was wearing my beach wedges. Sanji also changed and usopp had just changed a new bandana, "alright where are we going then?" Sanji asks, and i place a hand on my hip, "Where do you think? The sacrificial alter." Luffy says- and i gain a deadpan, "and how exactly do you plan to get there?" Sanji asks, and luffy just looks at him. "Hm..." luffy ponders, and i gain a irk mark. "YOU HAVE TO THINK ABOUT IT?!" Sanji shouts as he has shark teeth. Luffy points out to the water, "there you go, we just swipe one of the boats out there and head up the milky road, easy" luffy says, and i gain another irk mark, "THERES NO BOAT THERE YOU BRAIN DEAD MORON!!" I bark at him with irritation. "Hm..." luffy hms, and i gain another irk. "OH JUST STOP TRYING TO THINK!!" Me and sanji yell at the same time with irritation.

"A boat wouldn't do much good anyway. Not if all we have to go on is this old map, i cant even tell where we are on this thing, and look, the milky road isn't even on here at all." Usopp tells luffy who has his arms behind his head. "What a pain in the butt. Hm" luffy puts his arms down, and we look behind us to see connis. "Excuse me" she says, and i eye her. "Connis, sweetheart, you came all this way to give me a goodbye kiss, huh~?" Sanji says, and i deadpan as i eye sanji. "Actually i came here because of my father, he asked me to help you find your way to the sacrificial alter." Connis says, and i cant help but feel just a bit weary.

"Aw, thats sweet" usopp says with a closed eye smile, luffy also doing the same. "I can accompany you as far as the angel island docks. We should be able to find you a suitable boat there." Connis says- and i eye her. "You got a defendable plan, unlike a certain little scatter brain i know" usopp says, "Yeah right!" Luffy says- and i eye luffy with a deadpan and some irritation. "I MEANT YOU!!" Usopp barks at luffy with shark teeth, sanji had had heart eyes, "Your going to be our escort connis?! Great!! We'd be delicated to have you! Right luffy?! Oh this is amazing~! Another beauty~!!" Sanji says with clasped hands- i just brush his words off as i eye connis.