30. chapter thirty

' HONEY

' HONEY . . . '
──a one piece fanfiction
created / edited
10.14.23

authors note ;
ooo. i skipped a lot in this chapter... AND I MEAN A LOT SO PLEASE DONT GET MAD 🥲

ooo. on the ducks, we were speeding towards alaburna, and we all had the same looking cloaks on due to the plan to deceive baroque works that we were vivi- of course vivi was going towards wherever the rebellion was. I could see in the distance some of the baroque agents, and i could see a... baseball appear in the sand. "Dodge it!" Zoro orders, and we do just that, and thankfully he was right as the baseball explodes. Two of us split off towards the south, and a curly haired woman and a large blonde go in the direction of those two.

Usopp then uses one of his moves, "Special attack: fire star!" He says before to more of us split off, "Two more split off! Mr.1, one could be vivi!" The guy says, but i don't spend my time with them as i go towards the north-east gate, though i was alone, though since none of them actually have seen me nor even knows that im apart of them, i would probably have the most luck if i were to try and blend in with the crowd.

I make my way, and i stop as i take notice of... wait- thats the mr.teal guy from before, he then turns at me. "Yo-you must be princess vivi!! I'll- i'll defeat you!!" The guy shouts, and i smirk. "Now, i guess i can take this silly cloak off..." i smirk, before tossing the cloak in the air where i was smirking slightly, mr.teal pales excruciating. "Too bad, looks like your guess was wrong~" i smirk, and the dude puts his fists up, though he was shaking. I deadpan.

'This guy seriously is such a wimp, even usopp's more brave then this guy' i deadpan before hopping off, and the duck runs away. I walk towards him, and the guy shakes, "Y'know, if you just give up. I wont hit you too harsh" thats a lie. The guy however seems to believe my lie as he just sighs in relief, "R-really?" He trembles as i stand in front of him. "Of course..." i lie, and then i harshly send him a uppercut, "not." I stop as the man falls, and i sigh as i stand in front of the man. "Jeez, what a waste of my time... this dude-" before i could walk, i slip. "What the hell?!" I blink, and as i try and stand i continue slipping.

I see the guy crackling, "You might have that devil fruit and all, but with my slide-slide fruit, you can't do anything if you cant stand up!!" The man crackles, and i gain a irk mark as i try and stand but keep on slipping, i gain another irk mark, "After i get up... IM GOING TO STRANGLE YOU, YOU BASTARD!!" I shout with shark teeth, and the guy tenses as i gain yet another irk mark.

"GOD MAN IT!!" I shout as i continue to slid, and i cant seek to manage to get up. The guy sighs, "Thank god i managed to eat this devil fruit while i was tied up... I NEARLY DIED BECAUSE YOU TIED ME TO THAT TREE!!" The guy shrieks. And i blink before remembering, "Oh yeah, forgot about that" i speak blandly, and the guy twitches, "Now... be a good little boy and get your ass over here... SO I CAN KILL YOU!!" I bark as i get up and jump, but the man shrieks before crouching, and i just slide over his head, and i pause, before falling.