54. Chapter fifty-four

' HONEY

' HONEY . . . '
──a one piece fan-fiction
created / edited
11.17.23

ooo. sleeping in a tent, were nami and robin- i was in the tent, and I couldn't sleep. Damn you insomnia, anyways- usopp was complaining or something to zoro. Then, i hear him leave- and then, i begin hearing something similar to hammering, and i look confused.

I stand as i quietly exit the tent, where i head towards the hammering sound, "usopp, you hear that?" I whisper to him, and he shrieks- i manage to put a hand over his mouth before he could finish and wake the others. I glare at him, "its just me you moron!" I whisper-shout at him with a glare, and he relaxes, making me let go of his mouth.

The two of us then peer at the merry behind a tree due to the hammering being where the noise was coming from, the fog covering most of the sight. 'Whose hammering at this hour?' I ponder. "Jeez this fog is so thick i cant see who it is." Usopp says as he gets pushed by me, "come on, lets go see who it is" I tell at him quietly, and he manages to catch himself before he could fall. I then jump next to him as we move closer.

The two of us see some figure hammering it, and it turns to us- and usopp shrikes while i just pale slightly at the figure, usopp then faints, and when i look at him, and then back at the figure- it was gone, making me blink. I then look at usopp with a deadpan, my hands on my hips.

I look over to my left to see zoro, who i thought was a tree with his hair color. "Huh? Momoko?" Zoro questions as he looks at me, "i couldnt sleep" i say in a basic way, usopp was twitching, and i look back at usopp. "What's your problem? You moron. Did you fall asleep mid piss? Thats pathetic." Zoro says, and i eye him with a deadpan. "Hey Usopp, would you snap out of it?! What'd ya do to him?" He accuses me, and i gain a irk mark.

"Nothing!! Why am i being blamed?!" I bark at zoro irritably. "I saw- a-a gh-ghost! Ghost!! A ghossstttt!!! ( id like to see ghost from COD 😘 )" usopp cries out, and he kicked on the top of his head. "IT WASNT A GHOST!!" I bark at him harshly with a irk mark, "MOMOKOOO!!" Usopp whines as he snaps his head at me as he sits up and holds his head. "It was probably something of our imagination" I huff at the curly head.

ooo. it was the next morning, and when we all went to see the merry, she was repaired and she no longer had that god awful winds and whatever was on her figurehead. "AHHHH!! SO IT WAS TRUE!! IT WASNT JUST A FIGURE OF OUR IMAGINATION, MOMOKO!!" Usopp yells, and i just wave it off.

"The going merry! She's been repaired!" The others with exception of usopp and robin, yell in sync. I was glad the merry looked like she was before, with exception of some damages seen, though they were fixed with metal.

We get on board, "i knew it! See guys, i told you i wasnt insane!!" Usopp says as he has tears, i just eye him with a deadpan. "I don't believe it! The mast is fixed! Hey, now thats service!" Nami says with a smile, and i just keep my eye on usopp. Robin chuckles, "you can say that again. Can you imagine what a chore it was just too stand something this heavy upright?" Robin comments.

"Well, i hate to say it, but they did a lousy job" sanji says, and i evert my eyes at sanji. "Well whoever did it sure is nice! Heha!" Luffy giggles, "there was somebody here! You had to have saw him too, momoko" Usopp says, "yeah i guess i did see him" i say with a small shrug- my hands on my hips.

"But who'd risk crossing over a river full of sky sharks to come all the way out here and fix our ship for us? I mean, as far as we can tell, the only people here in upper yard are us and our enemies." Zoro comments, and i eye him. "Hey, did you notice they took off all the flying gear off the ship? Thats weird" luffy says. "A good weird, i felt bad for the merry seeing what they put on her" i say with a hum, my hands on my hips.

"Hmm... yeah. I've been thinking about it and its really gotten me wondering. Huh, it just doesn't make any sense to me. How could this phantom repairman know that the merry is supposed to look like? How did he know she didn't always have a comb or wings, or a tail?" Usopp questions, and chopper was swinging on a stray rope, and usopp does make a point. "Guess now that i think about it, your right about it." I say, and chopper drops down into my arms as he accidentally let go.

"Who'd you guys see?" Chopper asks as he looks at me, and i shrug. "I still say they were partying too much and had a dream!" Zoro says, and i gain a irk mark as i glare at him, i approach him and smack him upside the head, and he clutches it and gives me a glare. All the while, Usopp was talking to the merry about something, and i ignore it.

ooo. to sum it up, usopp's first plan didn't work out, and then there was the second one which did work, and i was done with my writing when i left the cabin so that we can go over the plan. "Okay, lets go over the map. The exploration team will be taking this route, moving south. There should be some old ruins near the skulls right eye. Keep a eye out for enemies and bring back that gold!" Nami informs.

I eye the map, "heh, you make it sound so easy." Zoro says, "im looking forward too investigating those ruins" robin says. "Hold on, your the one who keeps talking about gold and more gold, but your not coming?" Luffy asks, "well of course not! Its way too scary" nami explains, and i just eye her. "Did you say something?" Nami asks chopper who looks nervous and shakes his head with some sweat- i sweatdrop at this.

"We'll be in danger to y'know. We'll be taking the merry, down river, through the island. Then, we'll head for the beach near the ruins as fast as possible. We can mest up here, and we can escape through this stupid sky island. At long last we'll be a rich and powerful pirate crew, able to buy anything." Nami says.

"OHH YEAH!! ALL THE MEAT I CAN EAT!!" Luffy yells, and i gain a irk mark, fortunately i managed to be with nami's team, "just dont make me the bait..." chopper says. "Look! The weathers perfect!" Usopp says, "sure, we're on top of the clouds." Sanji says.

"Okay, we'll all meet safely on the east coast" zoro informs, "you bet!" Usopp adds on, and i just have my hands on my hips. "Lets get going then!" Luffy says.
"yeah!!" Chopper exclaims.

i just sigh slightly.

one piece extras ;
ooo. momoko has slight insomnia

1252 words
──
sorixu_