33. chapter thirty-three

' HONEY

' HONEY . . . '
──a one piece fanfiction
created / edited
10.17.23

ooo. the familiar tears form, and i immediately wipe them away as i swallow a lump, i look at my lap as nami was silent. My hat castes a shadow over my eyes, i swallow harshly. "Although i miss him... i cant continue to be stuck on it... like he told me too." My voice cracks as my fists tremble a bit, and some tears drip onto them- and i immediately wipe them with the back of my fists. "Momoko..." i hear nami softly say, and I breath heavily before looking at her.

"Dont worry nami, i can handle this." I answer- a small yet fake smile placed on my lips, nami purses her lips as she looks at me. "Momoko..." she says softly as the breeze ruffles our hair as i send her a smile that doesn't quite reach my eyes.

( third person )

The rest of the crew were listening to momoko and nami's discussion. "Now that i think about it... we don't actually really know momoko all that well" chopper says, breaking the silence. They all either silently agree or nods, robin eyes the back of momoko whose shoulders were slightly slumped, 'that writer girl's lying, its clear that she's not alright.' Robin stares at momoko's back for one moment before directing her eyes back to her book.

Luffy stares at momoko, "Hey luffy, your not going to just sit back, you'll beat up the dude, right?" Usopp timidly asks- sweating slightly, and the men plus robin look at luffy, "no" he replies, making usopp look a bit confused. "Huh? But why not?" The curly haired teen asks, and the others too were wondering- with an exception of zoro and sanji who already guessed why luffy said no. "Because momoko's the one who wants to fight this guy, if i do it for her, its not going to he the same. This is her fight she needs to do, I'll only help if she asks me too." Luffy explains, and while usopp and chopper were a bit worried for this, they decide to place their trust, and they know that luffy is right about his decision of only helping unless momoko needs it.

ooo. it was the next day, and i was on the deck, and i was looking off, until luffy appears in front of my face, and i gain a small irk mark, "What is it now luffy?" I question, "whats the island name that wrre going to?" He questions, and i relax. "Thats just what you want?" I question him, deadpanning, and he nods as he sits down, his arms crossed. "Tell me" he says and i gain another irk mark, before sighing.

"That island is called storytelling island. Its a island with mostly writers from all over the four blues. Basically, practically every book, is practically written by someone who either lived on that island for a period of time, or still lives there currently. Its a pretty neutral island when it comes to the navy and pirates, as long as you dont cause too much of trouble when your a pirate, you should i fine. It also has casinos and entertainment outlets, but overall- its made of tons of writers. Though it's practically only male writers who get more support... anyways- i met ace there as well, though in the end of my time on that island, i was sorta uh... banned..." i cross my arms.

Luffy's eyes pop out slightly, "YOUR BANNED!!" He shouts and i gain a irk mark, "NOT SO LOUD!!" I shout as i slam my fist on his head, he then clutches his newly given bump, a pout on his lips, "WHY DO YOU HIT MY HEAD ALL THE TIME?!" He barks at me, and i irk before kicking him in his jaw and he crashes into a crate before i huff and stand up as i turn and storm into the girls room before slamming it close and huffing as i sit down.

ooo. as the ship docks, i quietly get off the ship, "Momoko!" Luffy shouts but i ignore him as i get on land, i can tell my crew eyed me, but i ignore it as i quietly walk towards the main part of this island, and i take notice of luffy who appears next to me, a grin set on his face. "This place seems exciting, shishishi~!! I wanna explore~!!" He beams, i just keep my eyes forward. "Do whatever you want..." i mumble to him.

Luffy pauses as he looks over at me, and soon- the two of us make it closer to the main part, and their are some soft gasps, as i walk. I hear the mumbles of them, like back then after i lost toji. "Isnt that momoko?" One says, "what's that creepy momoko doing here?" One says and in my vision- they all had x's over their eyes. "I thought she was banned from here?" Another says, and luffy was silent. "Whose that boy with her?" One adds on along

Then- from what i can see in the center- the same place from when i fought monoma, and in the middle. I grit my teeth as i clench my fists at the sight of that bastard- and i lower my head as there was a shadow casted over my gaze. "Monoma..." i mumble as i walk closer to the man, my fists tightly clenched together. The bastard looks behind, "Ye-" before he can finish, his words are finished as i send a punch to his cheek, blood splats a bit- and the people stop as they look at me with their x' eyes.

Then, i grab monoma by his collar as i grip his shirt collar tightly- and a shadow casts over my eyes as i grip his shirt tightly. "W-wait!! Its you... momoko!! Y-your banned?! What in the world are you doing here, you psychotic bitch?!" Monoma shouts- but i could sense a subtle sent of fear, i look up at him with angered eyes, i grit my teeth. "How dare you... you bastard..." i grumble as i hold his shirt collar tighter. Monoma gulps a bit as the towns people just watch.

"How dare you?! You bastard?!!" I shout angerly as i stare at him with anger

one piece extras ;
ooo. momoko only sees the towns people with x's in front of their eyes ( she's kinda inspired by shoya from a silent voice )

1258 , words
──
gaxqu