124. Chapter one hundred and twenty-four

' HONEY

' HONEY . . . '
──a one piece fan-fiction
created / edited
01.04.24

authors note ;
ooo. let the training comense 😛
ooo. the training is based on Tanjiro's !!

ooo. it was late at night, or was it was early morning? I have no clue with the darkness that falls over this forest with only sometimes it having some rays of light, anyways, as of now- I was writing in a journal that I was able to have- it was the same one that I got from Lady Shinobu, I use the small lamp that was lited( is that how you spell it? 😭 )by a small flame due to a lighter.

I finish the last word, and I place the fountain pen down as I blow out the fire before getting up from my crouched position, I head towards the door where I see the back of Siri.

"Lets go." She tells me, and I slide the door close that leaded me to my temporary room for now, I look at Siri momentarily before following her too do my first day of this supposed "training of hell"

ooo. currently, I was running through some desolate island that was connected to Wisteria island, where it was more farming than anything, miles upon miles there were- we first had to run to the end of it, and currently- I had to run with weights that weighed 80 pounds- so I was farther behind Siri, even though she was a old lady- she was really fast... much faster than I thought...

I was breathing heavily as I run speedily, and unlike the hospital gown or the first clothes I wore for the entire month, I wore a white samue-styled kimono that also was with a pair of black pants, and I wore a plain black haori.

As I run in a sprint, I note that the entire time Siri ran, her footsteps made not a single sound, 'this... is fine, its just some running... no way is it going to be like hell...'

ooo. i was leaning against the ground as I wheeze as some sweat drips off my face and onto the ground, the sunlight was peaking just through the thick and dark forest, where Siri's house is, it was where the most light from the sky was able to flood through- unlike before, we didn't encounter any of the creatures mostly from the wisteria as I assumed, and that Siri's house was at the bottom of the forest that was apparently a mountain instead of just some forest- probably due to the fact that most people have never made it two feet within the forest without running away in fear or being killed.

I lift my head up at her, "is this test over yet?" I ask her since she wanted to test me to see if she really should let me be trained by her. "This test is just the beginning. We'll be climbing this mountain." She tells me, and my mouth goes agape, and I have to get on my feet as I get myself up. "You may take those weights off. Instead- you'll use these sea stone bracelets to not let you use your devil fruit." She tells me as she has sea stone bracelets in the palm of her hand, and I blink as I take them and put them on my wrists, 'this wont be hard... yeah. Totally.'

ooo. it was dark as I walk, the trees around me had some wisteria on the trees to probably keep the creatures away, as I walk I was breathing a bit unevenly from my exhaustion. I then stop at the sight of Siri stopping from a bit ahead of me, my chest raises up and down as Siri turns on her heel, "now. Find your way back to my house at the foot of the mountain. This time, I won't wait until day break." She tells me, and before I could say anything, some fog came and soon, she was gone- and I blink, before shrugging it off as I could probably just find her with her scent being recognized by me.

I turn to start jogging down to where I smelled her scent- and due to the fog, I missed some trip wire, that caused me to stumble forward, but I caught myself easily.

"Huh? Was that-" I go to say before my ears perk up on something, and just as I turned my face, I get some rocks thrown at my face, and since I didn't have my accessibility to having them just pass through me, I get my face hit by them, even getting some blood down the side of my face, "What the hell?!" I stumble to the side, before falling down some trap, and I land down a pit, falling onto my back. "OH GOD DAMN IT!!" I exclaim as I went to get up, my hand touched a trip wire that caused me to get absolute smacked with a swinging log.

I roll before stopping myself just before I could hit another wire, "Damn it!! There's traps all over here!!" I yell, before placing a hand to my chest due to me being unable to breath correctly from the very thin air, I stumble up as I just run as I have a hard breath, and eventually I stop as I have a harsh breath.

'I need to calm down... c'mon nose, do your work and sniff out the traps...' then, I snap my eyes open as I run speedily, dodging the traps by a hair, having to jump over stuff or dodging them.

And just as I was having a hang of stuff, I set something off, and a bamboo stick goes and hits me from below, sending me in the air, "shit, shit, shit!!" I yell as I have my hands in front of me as I fall down as the bamboo stick hit me as I fell down, dirtying myself up and causing me to have some scratches and whatnot.

I get up as I get hit by some more bamboo sticks, and I manage to get out of the bamboo sticks, 'even with my athleticism, I'm not able to dodge all of them... but I have to make it pass this trial... for my friends... I need to get stronger!! So I dont loose any more of my friends...' I swallow thickly as I go back and think about my friends, before shaking my head and returning on running to get to Siri's home.

ooo. sliding the front door open, I had a harsh breath that had my breath me shown as I stare at Siri with furrowed brows. I had a sweat covered face that was no doubt dirty as well as having some dry-blood down the side of my head. The plain haori was no doubt dirty and had some blood on it.

I have some shaky breaths as I look at her, "I... passed your trial... old lady..." I say tiredly as I collapse to my knees as I lean against it as I have a harsh and tired breath. "Oh my god..." I mumble out as I lean against the ground as I wipe the sweat off my face from the back of my arm before I felt myself passing out from where I was at.

'This really is hell...'

one piece extras ;
ooo. because of no one actually exploring the "forest" the locals all believed that it was just a forest instead of a mountain.

1260 words
──
sorixu_