104. Chapter one hundred and four

' HONEY

' HONEY . . . '
──a one piece fan-fiction
created / edited
12.24.23

authors note ;
ooo. i did forgot to mention i changed the ratio of the gif size from 1500x500 to 540x243
ooo. also apparently 5 years ago Ace started his adventure, and i'm too bothered to fix it, so just pretend she and Ace met 5 years ago instead of 3-4🥰

ooo. i look at Ace's vivre card as I sit on the back railing of the Sunny, the others were on the main deck. I hold it tightly with a shaky hand, it was just getting smaller. "Ace... please be fine..." i say quietly as I bite my lip, I then note the same kind of sea-snake tunnel waters from the last time I went through these waters, I take my sword and I take in a breath as I go ahead and slice the ones that go after me.

"DAMN I HATE THESE!!" I bark in irritation, the only way that we were able too pass was because of Ace's devil fruit and my sword skills. The ship was being raise, and Ace's vivre card nearly slips out and comes out, and my eyes widen. "No!" I grab the paper before It could get away.

"Hey! I can see it!!" I hear Luffy yell, and I go towards the main deck, and I take my sword out. "Sorry for my absence." I tell them as I walk up to Robin, who hums. "No need to apologize Ms. Writer." She says, "Lets go!!" Luffy yells, and Franky does the coup de burst to send the Sunny flying over the grand line.

"We made it out!" Chopper breaths out in relief, "yeah well I wasn't scared." Usopp says, "Yohohoho!!" Brook laughs out.

Then it was Luffy who begins to laugh, "We're here!! We made it!!" Luffy calls out, I just lean against the railing. "I cant even see the top! Its huge!! So this is the red line." Chopper awes, "it's strange. I'm feeling a bit nostalgic." Nami comments, It was slightly nostalgic I guess.

"It hasn't been long( it really hasnt )since we saw this place, but its felt like we've grownup." Zoro says, I mearly lower my head with a slight hum, though it wasn't too nostalgic, but I feel a slight warm feeling, like when me and Ace crossed it together as it was when me and him became crewmates as him as the Captain and me as the first mate.

"I cant seem to stop crying!! I guess a lot has happened huh?" Usopp cries out as he has snot and tears running down his face. "Anyway, we're halfway there. The twin caves where we met Laboon, are connected on the other side of the world. We've had some close calls, i'm glad we've gone this far without losing anyone.( oooh... )" Luffy says.

"When I was a baby I came to the South Blue down Reverse Mountain. But that was well over a 30 years. The Red Line means a lot more this time." Franky says.

"I came from the West Blue to this ocean 5 years ago, but it seems like forever now." Robin says, "I've been across this red line many times, one of which was with Ace and Whitebeard. But it does feel nice this time again." I say with a small smile.

"If we keep this up, and sail around the rest of the world, we'll come to this wall one more time. And when we do, then I'm going to be King of the Pirates!!" Luffy declares.

ooo. it was a bit later on now, "We have to be extra careful from here on out. We're right next to the holy land. All of Navy Quarters and the World Government." Nami warns through a transponder snail as Brook, Robin, Luffy, and me, were in the submarine that was like a shark.

"Okay Robin, Brook, Luffy, Momoko. Do you see anything?" Nami asks, "No use. Its pitch black." Robin responds, Luffy laughs. "Yup! Its pitch black!!" He laughs. "Dont laugh you idiot!!" I bark at him. "Wait- I think I just saw something." Luffy changes his answer.

Brook screams in fear and panics, "IM GONNA DIE!!" Brook screams in fear, "YOUR NOT GOING TO DIE!!" I bark at him with shark teeth.

"Oh. By the way Nami, I have a dying request... would you be so kind as to tell me what kind of panties your wearing?"

"YOU WANT A MONSTER?! I'LL SHOW YOU ONE!!" Nami yells through the transponder snail in anger. "For a skeleton he sure has guts." Usopp comments. "The shark submerged 3 has a max of 300 meters. Be careful you font get yourself in trouble down there." Franky tells us through the transponder snail.

There was some creaking noises, and I look a bit nervous look before waving it off as just whatever... for now. "Thats odd. I dont suppose it should make that horrid creaking noise." Brook says in a worry. "Oh no, that's bad. I'm afraid we've already passed 5 thousand meters." Robin says, and I pause at her words.

"Ah, that makes sense. Oh- WAIT THAT IS BAD!! THE WATER PRESSURE IS GOING TO CRUSH US LIKE A TIN CAN!!" Brook fears. "And we're all Devil Fruit users so no use in swimming." I say with a slack of my shoulders, this makes Brook even more scared. "WE'RE ALL DOOMED!!"

"Hey! Its that monster again! I think he likes us!!" Luffy says, and It was a rabbit looking sea king, "its a rabbit." I comment with a hum as Its mouth was open, "my, what big teeth he has." Robin says, than it snaps to try and eat us, "GO GO GO!!" I say as I shake Robin's shoulders as Brook panics, Luffy was amazed and happy, Robin was calm, and I was like I act usually.

We make the submarine back to the surface as we get out of the way of the rabbit sea king. "We're back!" Luffy says as we open the lid ontop of the submarine and climb out.

"Yohohoho!! That was fun!!"

"If fun mean you screaming, then sure." I mumble as I get out, Nami goes over to the railing, "nice job staying alive you guys." Nami compliments in some way, "for all the good it did me, we couldn't see a thing down there! Are you sure this is where Fishman island is at?" Luffy asks.

"Last time I checked, it was somewhere underwater somewhere around here, but that was 5 years ago, so I can't remember where it was." I say with a shrug.

"We could have gone further down, but the water pressure would have crushed us." Robin says, "what a pain... Momoko, do you know how this works?" Nami asks, and before I could go and answer her question, The rabbit sea king goes flying out of the water.

"WAHHHH!! WOAH!! ITS THE MONSTER!!" Luffy yells as his eyes nearly pop out his eyes, "ITS CAME BACK TO EAT US!!" Brook panics, "GAH!! WHATS IT DOING HERE?!" I bark out in disbelief with shark teeth.

It roars out, and I get on the Sunny. Then something flew out of its mouth, and It was a girl, who proceeds to fall on top of me.

"You saved- huh? MOMOKO-CHIN!! ITS YOU!!" Camie, yells, and my eyes blink in surprise at the familiar mermaid. "Camie? Aha! Its nice to see you again." I tell her with a grin.

one piece extras ;
ooo. momoko and camie know eachother from 5 years ago!!
ooo. momoko and ace went to fishman island 5 years ago

1280 words
──
sorixu_