strong world

' HONEY

' HONEY . . . '
──a one piece fan-fiction
created / edited
12.23.23

authors note ;
ooo. this is one of the OP movies so the events aren't canon unless i say so
ooo. ngl i dont really like the style of animation in this movie 🧍🏻‍♀️
ooo. i searched it up, and apparently this movie takes place after thriller bark so 🤷🏻‍♀️
ooo. no ace being dead jokes in the chapters with the movies unfortunately 😞
ooo. ALSO I LOVED BROOKS OUTFIT IN THIS MOVIE SM

ooo. running through a lush forest with a awful lot of flowers, wasnt cutting to my nose with all this pollen, and don't forget the bees. I love you bees. BUT THEIR WAY BIGGER THAN THEY NEEDED TO BE, LIKE DAMN!!

Thats why I'm running, so that I dont get myself stung since I was a bit nervous around bees. "GET AWAY YOU STUPID BEES- hold on. I'm a logia devil fruit user." I stop as they just go through me, and I unsheathe my sword, I glare at them. "Cloud-cloud: Flowing dance." I say with a focused look as I swing and bend my sword blade in a winding motion along with my body and I dance in a flowing pattern, slicing everything in my path.

I slice the bees up, and I stop, and I look at my sword, that i've named Kiiro( its canon for her character btw )as her name. I let a breath out before sneezing as I gain a irritated look as I rub my nose. "Oh i hate pollen... at least at this time." I mumble as I return on walking.

My OOTD is a ivory carmelina sleeveless strappy top, a blue jean skirt that reaches mid-thigh that has shorts underneath, and then the rest of what I usually wear. Anywho, now I was just remembering how this even began in the first place...

ooo. it was a week prior to what happened, and we were on the Sunny's deck, where Nami said something about whatnot happening in islands in the East Blue, confusing me. "Hold on, what's happening in the East Blue?" Luffy asks Nami. "Well the headline just says, "Danger: the deadly mystery of the disintegrating towns" Sound serious though. Apparently a lot of places are being wiped out over night. Looks like our islands haven't been affected by the time being, but... who knows. Might not stay that way for long." Nami says as she hands the paper over to Luffy.

Usopp lean over Luffy's shoulder to look at the newspaper, thankfully it seems that Bird island is still fine from what Nami said- i did sort of live there for a while, so it's slightly memorable, so i'm glad its fine.

"Nearly half of our crew are originally from the east blue. Luffy, Zoro, Nami, and Usopp. Oh, you too right Sanji, Momoko." Chopper says as he turns to me and Sanji, who sit next to eachother.