26. chapter twenty-six

' HONEY

' HONEY . . . '
──a one piece fanfiction
created / edited
10.11.23

authors note ;
ooo. i saw bettlejuice with my bsf 🤩
ooo. i skipped most of a episode cause i didn't see many important details in it that momoko could make a difference in 😭 please don't get mad 😔
ooo. if you had to pick a them song for momoko, what would you chose?

ooo. we had left our camp spot a while ago, and we were heading over to yuba, and i was on lashes as i hold my new hat in my hands at i look at it, a small frown on my lips as i peer at it, my eyes down casted. Nami looks over her shoulder, "You alright there momoko?" She questions as i look back up to her, "Oh! Yeah, i'm fine" i lie as i sweat a bit as i wave it off, this makes nami purse her lips before sighing a bit, "...alright i suppose..." she mumbles not all that believing of me.

I place the hat on my head, and i look up at the orange and red- luffy, chopper, and zoro had to deal with something, i was asleep so i didn't really know much on why they left or stuff... eh- its whatever im sure they'll find their way especially since chopper does have pretty good sense of smell. I look behind to see usopp falling behind from his lack of energy, i just shrug it off. Sanji looks behind his shoulder at usopp.

"Your falling behind." He tells the panting usopp, i just watch, "What happened to all that strength and energy you had captain usopp?" He teases, i just sigh as i hop off lashes, nami and vivi look at me with confusion, but i wave it off as i head over to Usopp, "oh that? I meant more in a metaphorical sense really." Usopp pants out as i make my way to him, "Well hang in there, just a little bit longer." Nami says.

"I got you usopp." I sigh out as i grab him and hold him over my shoulder, "I'll carry you usopp." I shrug, and usopp relaxes, "thanks... momoko..." he breathes out, and i look at him for a moment before directing my gaze forward, "Its no problem, my legs were starting to get sore anyways." I wave it off as i walk with him over my shoulder. "-you know... you guys are amazing..." vivi says, and i blink in confusion.

"Huh?" Nami hums in question, and i just peer at vivi with question, "you know, i've been thinking about it ever since little garden... you all seem to have so much faith in one another, how do you do that?" Vivi says and i swallow a lump. 'Faith in one another...' I chew the inside of my cheek, "how? I guess its something im not really conscious of. Its not something i've really thought of before" nami shrugs. I just silently listen, a bit conflicted on my thoughts about faith between me and my crewmates.