61. Chapter sixty-one

' HONEY

' HONEY . . . '
──a one piece fan-fiction
created / edited
12.02.23

authors note ;
ooo. omg 61 chapters 🥲

ooo. we ended up returning to our ship, and i sit ontop of a crate with a breath of relief after only a couple days of being in skypiea but going through this much, anyways meanwhile- beside our ship in the cloud-ocean, is connis and her dad who are guiding our way out of skypiea.

"Okay! We're almost there!" Connis informs, luffy leans over some of the merry railing- before running back with a laugh of excitement- then chopper leans over the railing. "Everyone! See that up ahead? Thats cloud end!!" Connis adds on.

"Oo! Let me see!!" Usopp shouts, i just look at him, "huh, so thats where we go to get back then?" Luffy comments, "we got here sooner than we thought." Usopp says, i get up as i go to the railing, i grin at connis- who smiles back. "I gotta thank you for that cute bikini connis." I grin, connis nods with a smile.

"Do we really have to go back already?" Luffy groans, and i ignore him- only having a irk mark. "Y'know, it sounds crazy, but im actually going to miss this place" Sanji says, also ignoring luffy. "I think its time we say goodbye to the white sea" zoro says as he sits on railing. "Sky island sure is fun!" Chopper says, "not the height though, that i wont miss." I say with a sigh.

"We just go through that gate and it'll take us to the blue sea huh?" Usopp says, "wonder if we'll ever visit this place again?" Nami asks, i shrug as i turn and just sit on the railing instead. "We'll never know" usopp says. "The world is full of mysteries." I say with a shrug, 'like how zoro lost my scarf...' I think with a grumble.

"Im sorry! But this is as far as we can go!!" Pagiya yells, "Goodbye my friends!! Be safe!!" Connis yells, and i look over my shoulder and i grin. "We will!! Thanks for the escort!!" Nami yells out. "Connis-san!! Dont forget me angel!!" Sanji calls out with heart eyes. "Don't forget to tell the others goodbye for us!!" Usopp calls out, "SEEE YA!!" Chopper yells. "It was nice meeting you guys. Thanks for everything." Luffy says from on top of the merry's figure head.

"No! You've got it wrong! We should be the ones thanking you!! We'll never forget you!! Thank you all!!" Connis yells, "Goodbye connis, old guy, furball!! Take care now!" Luffy shouts, "Bye!!" Connis and pagiya shout in sync. "Hang on! Your on hold for a bumpy ride!!" Pagiya informs- and i hop off the railing and stand with my crewmates except for luffy as he was on the merry's figure head.

"Right! Lets do what the man says! We're already picking up speed!" Usopp says, and we all move around to get ready. Anyways- then the south bird we used to hitch a ride with ends up appearing and gets on top of luffy's back after knocking him down.

"He says "dont leave without me'" chopper translates for the bird who makes its weird bird call. "Oh, thats the south bird that we brought up here with us" nami says, "guess he wants to go back home" i comment as i have my hands on my hips.

The merry starts to approach the entrance to cloud end, "captain, it looks like the log pose has the coordinates for the next island." Nami says, "Great! Lets go! Once we get to the bottom we're going to start a brand new adventure! Whose up to look for some new adventures?!" Luffy asks as we get into the tunel before approaching the light ( like how ace went into the light after dying 😇 )

Our ship exits the tunnel, "Blue sea here we come!!!" Luffy yells, "AYE!!" We then start going down the milky roads fastly- and at first it was laughs, "Everyone!! Hold on to something!! The free falls about to start!" Connis yells.

My smile drops in a instant, "did she just..."

"Free fall?"

"OH MY GOD!!!" I yell and i instantly grab hold of whoever or whatever was next to me- and it was nami. My eyes return to me, as well as the rest of my crew just as a octopus jumps out of the milky road and grabs hold of the merry. "OCTOPUS!!" Usopp and chopper screach- my hand moves to put a hand over my nose.

"What the?!" Zoro shouts then gravity hits us and we all hit the ground of the merry. "Oh- well that hurt!" Nami breathes out, "what happened?" Luffy asks as he lifts his head off the ground. I rub my head as i sit up. Luffy then jumps on the railing, "Hey guys! Get a load of this!" Luffy calls out.

We see that the octopus was like a balloon- and it actually didn't smell all that bad- more like what you would assume a balloon with clouds would smell like. "What the hell is it?" Zoro asks, "A ballon!" Chopper replies, "A balloontopus..." i mumble as i look at it "Hahahaha!! A balloontopus!!" Luffy laughs. "We're not falling!!" Nami exclaims- and i guess she's right about that.

"Oh good! For a minute there i thought we were goners! All of us!!" Usopp says- and then, there's the sound of the bell- and i chuckle a bit with amusement as i grin.

The bell continues to ring its beautiful ring, and we all just relax now on the merry's deck, "Hahaha!! This is great!!" Luffy laughs, and i just sigh with a smile, "What a great way to travel!! I love it!!" Usopp adds on, i sit against the merry's mast, a smile on. 'Ace... your brother is a amazing person... im glad i met him and joined his crew...' I smile solemnly as i close my eyes and i just stay quiet.

i really am glad... the next pirate king...

one piece extras ;
ooo. momoko is actually beginning to believe that luffy may be the next pirate king- of course she still has her doubts :)

1034 words
──
sorixu_