86. Chapter eighty-six

' HONEY

' HONEY . . . '
──a one piece fan-fiction
created / edited
12.16.23

ooo. i stand above the man, for now i got him knocked out, but sadly enough it seems that this stupid zombie man is unable to die... god damn it... so all in all i ended up having too make him unconscious. I crack my knuckles as i glare sharply at the man, "i hope you die." I say harshly as i turn and sheath my sword and i move away to wherever now.

It was a bit later and now I find myself in another courtyard, and i turn my head as i hear the sound of footsteps, and i look to my side as i see some... pig? What in the world... actually its normal. The two of us look at eachother, and the woman sharply eyes me, then it was like something in her head snaps as she runs at me, and i go to attack when suddenly she embraces me.

"What the-?!" I shout in disbelief, "i don't know who you are, but its like i know you!!" The pig-woman calls out, and i blink in confusion. "Hah?" I ponder in question as she hugs me tightly, and i felt like she was crushing my ribs, even though i had my devil fruit, it still hurt like a motherfucker. "ACK!!" I exclaim in pain as i sputter something out. "Aha!! Your such a cutie!! I dont even know who you are,( it might seem crazy what I'm about to say... )but i feel like i know you~!" She beams- at least im guessing it's a she.

She continues to squeeze me, making me lose my breath. "Ack- your s-squeezing me!" I hit her with my sword handle as i couldnt breath, she just keeps on squeezing me, and i feel as though my world was turning dark from the lack of oxygen. I then manage to use my devil fruit to get out of her hold, and i place a hand on my knees as i was trying to catch my breath. 'Oh my god she almost killed me...' I let out a breath, before looking at the pig again, and i jump as i just decide to run away as i'd rather not get caught and die from suffocation.

"DONT RUN AWAY!!" She yells as she was so close behind me, i snap my head at her. "HELL NO!! ALL YOU'D DO IS JUST SUFFOCATE ME YOU HOG!!" I bark at her as i point harshly at her with shark teeth and a irk mark as i run like my life depended on it... in which case i guess it really does in this case. "JUST LET ME HUG YOU!!" She replies, "YOUR HUG WOULD JUST KILL ME!!" I bark harshly at her.

"LET ME HUG YOU PERSON I DONT KNOW!!"

"NO!"

"YES!"

"NO!! NUH UH!! NOPE!!"

"JUST LET ME GIVE YOU LOVE!!"

"HELL TO THE GOD DAMN NO!!"

"LEAVE ME ALONE!!"

"I DONT THINK SO!!"

"I THINK YES!!"

Me and the pig go back and forth, and I was surprised i still was able to run even though i've been running for a while, while the pig-woman seems to not even break a sweat. Meanwhile, off in the distance there was a loud noise that even shook the island, like something along the lines of, "i'm hungry" but i had no time as i had too just go back to running.

I run even faster, i run on my toes as that made me faster than just running on my flat feet. "Leave... me... ALONE!!" I bark as i turn on my feet and i suck in a breath as i slash horizontally, "cloudy surface slash!" I bark as i release a singular, horizontal slash aiming to at the pig-woman, this seems to harm the pig-woman and make her loose her attention just enough that it gives me enough time to get away.

"Huh? Where'd you go?!" She calls out as i was out of her sights as i breath out as i sheath my sword before leaning against my knees, catching my breath for now. "Oh my god that was tiring..." i breath out with just a slight bead of sweat that i wipe away. I straighten up as i still wore my zombie disguise, which meant i still smelled like dead person... i really need a bath after this.

I guess I'll just head back to the sunny as thats where i assume the others may or may not be at... but i could also sneak back in and continue being in a disguise?

Hm... what to choose, what to choose... i guess I'll choose...

one piece extras ;
ooo. i'll let you choose what path she takes ☺️
ooo. eventually momoko and lola will actually meet in a normal sense

1000 words
──
sorixu_