139. Chapter one hundred and thirty-nine

' HONEY

' HONEY . . . '
──a one piece fan-fiction
created / edited
04.07.24

Authors note ;
ooo. serving jojo siwa
ooo. Sorry for the late update, i had testing so i was busy with studying, that and during break i got a concussion 😭
ooo. Found this beautiful picture when i was visiting the UK some years ago 💋
ooo. Probably will update some older chapters during the arc where Momoko was still a spade pirate 💕

ooo. we all look at the abnormally large animals that were circled around the Sunny. I had a sharp expression as i had a frown, "who are they?" Zoro asks with a narrowed look while Chopper who was on his shoulder had his jaw dropped and sweating- his eyes budging out.

"IT'S A HEARD OF SEA MONSTERS!!"

"AHHHHHHH!! WE'RE DONE FOR! AND WE MADE IT SO FAR!!"

"These monsters are so..." luffy goes to say, but i can already tell what he'll say- making me gain a irk mark on my cheek as my eyes slowly move towards him

"Don't you finish that sentence"

"Cool!- huh? Someone's riding them!" I blinked my annoyed expression away, instead i look over at what he meant, and due to the fact we had a bubble over the sunny, i couldn't smell them. His words make my brows furrow as i eye the one with the Griaffe.

"Why are you letting those humans boss you around... kraken?" The sound of a male made my eyes narrow as i place a cautionary hand on Chi no me's handle, when suddenly the Kraken panicked, throwing us away, making my neows shoot up as i stumbled lightly forward while some of the others let some yells out in surprise, i catch myself by grabbing onto the railing whilst Chi no me let a sharp hum out.

"What are you doing, surume?! Carry us for the last stretch too!"

"YOU DAMN OCTOPUS!!"

"THIS ISNT THE TIME FOR THAT! HOLD ON! DONT GET THROWN OFF THE SHIP!!"

"MINE ARE TOO! THOUGH I-"

"DONT YOU FINISH THAT JOKE SKELETON HEAD!"

The sunny skids forward before finally stopping, and i leaned forward, my hold still on the railing. Though when i lifted my head, my eyes were met with once again the large sea animals i've seen last time's i've passed by Fishman island.