67. Chapter sixty-seven

' HONEY

' HONEY . . . '
──a one piece fan-fiction
created / edited
12.03.23

authors notes ;
ooo. just pretend that momoko's included as well when the other strawhats talk about franky & robin
ooo. also this chapter gonna have a lot of enies lobby 😜

ooo. just as the man gets out, he sends a devastating kick at sanji, where he roles to the ground, i loosen my bit on robin but it was still pretty stone hard- i narrow my eyes at him as he intimidatingly approaches robin with Usopp next to her- and of course i was still clinging to her.

Usopp pulls out his slingshot, "halt!" Usopp threatens, and pluno stops. "Are you crazy?! Stop it!" Robin tells usopp. "Stay back! I shall be your opponent!" Usopp challenges- but pluno disappeared- making my eyes widen. "Wait- what?! He disappeared!!! Where did he go?!" Usopp exclaims as there was that same sound again behind the three of us, and suddenly usopp shakily turns as behind himself with a fearful feeling,

Then- after pluno attacked usopp- he falls down with blood dripping down- meanwhile i was still consious but i was injured as my face had a cut along with my shoulder, and my head had blood running down it. "Let- them... go..." usopp says- then pluno attacks usopp.

"Usopp!" Sanji yells as he goes to attack pluno's face with a kick- but once again pluno manages to be like iron and not be affected at all. "Your last kick was a lot stronger. Tired already?" Pluno asks as he grabs sanji by the leg and throws him onto the ground- where he coughs out blood- i had my eyes closed as one: i couldnt watch, and two: my vision was dizzy and blurry and obscured due to the blood.

"Stop it! I promise! I have no intention of running. I'll honor the deal! You dont have to hurt them!" Robin begs, and she still can notice my grip on her. "Their the ones who keep attacking me. What do you expect?" Pluno asks. "Then lets hurry and leave before they get up again! Just get her off of me!" Robin begs, referring to me- but i just tighten my grip. "I... refuse... you can take me with... but im not leaving you... robin..." i breath out as i tighten my hold.

Robin sucks in a breath, "Please... let me go with you robin..." i beg, and she sucks in a breath again. Pluno then strikes me on my head- and my eyes roll to the back of my head.

( third person )

Robin ends up carrying momoko in a bridle style as she still didn't let go of her arm. Usopp's breath quivers, "wait-! Its alright robin, we'll be fine. I understand what's going on... your still hiding something from us aren't you? But there's one last thing... you can do what you want... but a pirate... isn't allowed to leave their crew... unless they have... their captains permission... so no mater what... you can always... believe in luffy..." Usopp says in a quiver.