62. Chapter sixty-two

' HONEY

' HONEY . . . '
──a one piece fan-fiction
created / edited
12.02.23

authors note ;
ooo. i skipped a lot of scenes, but this is my book so idc that much- just pretend they landed safely in the ocean and ended up making their way to water 7 so no aokiji admiral mentioning until before the time skip
ooo. also i suck ass at writing momoko's devil fruit... so just pretend that her devil fruit abilities don't really matter to her

ooo. it was nice and warm- and it was a couple days after leaving skypiea, and we were just sailing towards whatever island we needed to go to from the log pose. I was in the birds nest where i was sitting and just writing in my journal.

"Nami-swan!!! I made this potato paille. Mademoiselle, if you like..." sanji calls out, and nami takes the dish and takes a bite of it. "Mmhm! Its good!" Nami says with delight. "Im so happy!!!" Sanji shouts with heart eyes presumingly- i get up and i climb down from the birds nest, and i make my way over to nami, my arms crossed as i eye sanji.

"SHUT IT!! YOUR DISTURBING MY SLEEP!!" Zoro argues with shark teeth- i eye them with a deadpan. "Yeah, yeah, sorry about that, cactus-head" sanji insults- which was a ok insult if i say so myself when it comes to zoro- sanji had a smug look on his face and... cigarettes in his nose? Thats weird. "What'd you say, you spiral-eyebrows?!" Zoro insults back, i watch with some amusement.

"WHAT'D YOU SAY, YOU BASTARD?!"

"Dartboard-eyebrows"

"HAH?!"

I look down to see the idiot trio playing around- luffy was imitating enel, making the other two burst into laughs. I eye them with a deadpan as i lean against the railing. "Geez... i can't believe he's doing that after he almost got killed." Nami complains, "he's a dumbass..." i state with annoyance, nami nods with my comment.

"Did i do a good job?" Luffy asks, "Yes! That god looked just like that, luffy!!" Usopp laughs. Luffy looks up when he sees the dish in nami's hand. "What are you eating?" Luffy asks. "Its paille, a potato dish." Nami informs.

Luffy then stretches up to the railing, nami takes a step back. "Potato, huh? Im hungry too. Hey sanji!" Luffy asks, and i turn to see sanji and zoro fighting- i just eye the two of them. "Just how much sleep do you need to be satisfied?!" Sanji asks harshly, "How much sleep i get is my business!! Im take you on if you wanna fight!!" Zoro challenges back, and i sigh out annoyed- but my bets are on sanji.