122. Chapter one hundred and twenty-two

' HONEY

' HONEY . . . '
──a one piece fan-fiction
created / edited
01.03.24

authors note ;
ooo. A single mom who works two jobs
Who loves her kids and never stops
With gentle hands and the heart of a fighter. I'm a survivor 😞✊🏼

ooo. a few days passed, and I was walking over to where the lady Shinobu's office was, when I note the three butterfly girls come full on sprinting to me, making me widen in eyes in confusion, "Ms. Momoko!! Look at this newspaper!! Isn't this your captain?" Naho points to the image of Luffy, making my eyes widen as I take the paper out of her hold as I look astonished at the paper, before piecing it together... we wont... see each other for a total of 2 years... and 3 days...

I tighten my hold on the paper as I lower my head as I raise it once again, I look at the three girls who wished to learn what it was about. "I guess my time on this island... will be longer than I thought." I tell them, and the three of them sparkle as they all ask how long.

"I suppose you wont mind if I stay here for 2 years?" I ask them, and they all grab me and start pulling me towards Lady Shinobu's office, and I eye them in confusion.

Eventually, they burst the door open, making her lift her head in surprise of the girls actions, "Lady Shinobu!! Ms. Momoko told us, she'll have to stay here longer!! 2 years longer!!" Naho squeals in glee as she throws her arms in the air, Lady Shinobu blinks.

"Lady Shinobu-"

"No need to explain yourself dear. Your allowed to stay here as long as you need." She cuts me off with a soft smile as she held her hand up, and this causes me to blink as I look over at her, before humming from her words as I look at her as she has a soft smile, yet my lips pull down at the slightest scent if hate, but I wave it off for now as the girls grab me and just start pulling me everywhere, showing me many of their favorite spots, all the while I just go along with it.( momoko is such sister core )

"Lets go to Aoi!!" Kiyo yells as she pulls me along with the other two, I simply let them drag me to the girl- and my nose proceeded to pick up on the smell of some food from a kitchen, making me stop- making the three girls seem confused, Sumi jutting out her lower lip. "Ms. Momoko, arent you going to come with us?" She asks disappointingly, and I look down at her.

"I'm just feeling hungry."

"Oh!! Let's go to the kitchen then!!" Naho beams as she pulls me towards it, the two others run to the kitchen as well- in the kitchen, I note Aoi having her back turned as she was at at stove, and that's where I notice Inosuke trying to snatch some fresh Taiyaki, "that's not for you!" Sumi exclaims as her cheeks puff out- this makes Inosuke stop to turn as he had some steam coming from his bore mask- that smelt rank.