Chapter 1 - 5

Chapter 1 Rebirth Before the end of the world

  Blue Star, Luanniao City, Su Family Manor.

  "Su Jinyu, open the door for me, don't pretend to be dead inside!"

  Su Jinyu, who was sleeping, was awakened by a noise, she opened her eyes in a daze, and saw a luxurious crystal chandelier vertically falling from the roof. The furniture inside is all top handcrafted, low-key and luxurious.

  "Isn't this my home before the doomsday erupted? I strayed into the encirclement of mutated creatures and died of exhaustion. Why did I suddenly appear here?" "Why has

  my power become so weak that I can't even perceive any supernatural powers?

  " --Before

  Su Jinyu could figure out the current situation, the door of the Huanghuali bedroom carved with exquisite bauhinia patterns was violently broken open from the outside.

  A woman wearing a small fragrant coat, wearing all kinds of top international high-end luxury jewelry, and very delicate makeup staggered and fell into the room.

  She almost fell down due to too much force, and looked at Su Jinyu on the bed in anger: "Su Jinyu, you eat ours every day, and you are not satisfied with ours, and you still want to miss our Su family's property. Hurry up and hand over grandpa's relics, don't I have some thoughts that I shouldn't have."

  The woman in front of her is Su Jinyu's half-sister, named Su Wanning.

  Su Jinyu's mother was the original wife of the Su family. She died in a car accident when Su Jinyu was 4 years old. Afterwards, Su Jinyu's father remarried, and after that, she had a younger sister, Su Wanning.

  The current Su family was in the era when Su Wanning's mother, Shangguan Yaqin, was in power. Su Jinyu, a lost eldest lady, became a thorn in the side and a thorn in the flesh of the stepmother faction.

  However, she still holds a very important item in her hand-grandfather's relic.

  The so-called relic is actually a shareholding statement. Owning this shareholding statement is equivalent to controlling 20% of the original shares of the Su Group.

  The Su family is the top wealthy family of Blue Star, with industries all over the world and total assets of hundreds of billions.

  As long as Su Jinyu's equity statement is obtained, it is equivalent to obtaining tens of billions of enterprise assets of the Su family, which is no less than reaching the sky in one step.

  Su Jinyu, who was reborn and returned, didn't like this equity statement at all, because she knew that the end of the world would come in half a month, with natural disasters, man-made disasters, animals and plants mutating, and money at that time was just a string of numbers.

  Even if Su Jinyu doesn't care about money, she is unwilling to hand over the equity statement in her hand to the people who persecuted her. She wants to use this equity statement in exchange for a huge amount of money to hoard goods crazily before the end of the world breaks out.

  She looked at Su Wanning coldly, there was no emotion in her jealous peach eyes.

  "Su Wanning, you are not big or small, I am your sister, show me some respect!"

  From Su Wanning's memories, she has been the most favored little princess of the Su family. Mom's sister has always been the target of her bullying.

  The guy who had been swallowing his anger in the past dared to talk nonsense to her, he didn't want to live anymore!
  Su Wanning walked straight to Su Jinyu's big bed with her long legs, raised a pair of white, tender and slender hands high, and waved towards Su Jinyu's delicate and delicate face.