Chapter 21 - 25

Chapter 21 Troubleshooting (Part 2)

  Zhang Zifan looked at Su Jinyu sitting in front of his computer desk in horror, and asked in disbelief, "You, why did you show up at my house, and how did you find it?" "What the hell are you doing?

  " What do you want to do, I'm going to call the police!"

  Su Jinyu grinned, two neat rows of small white teeth exuded a piercing coldness, and a pair of beautiful peach eyes exuded a cold murderous intent.

  She casually grabbed the mobile phone on the computer table, threw it to Zhang Zifan on the ground, and said with disdain, "Call the police now and see if someone will come to rescue you." Uh(

  ⊙o⊙)...!
  Zhang Zifan's tone froze, and then he remembered that due to the continuous torrential rain for a week, the traffic outside had already been paralyzed. Even if he really calls the police now, no police will come to rescue him for a while.

  He hurriedly knelt on the ground and kowtowed in Su Jinyu's direction, begging for mercy.

  "It's my fault. I shouldn't have put you on the Internet for such a little traffic. It's all my fault!"

  Hearing this, Su Jinyu smiled and shook his head. This guy Zhang Zifan is already dying, and he is still with her Play word games.

  Where is this guy doing it for traffic? He obviously took a series of revenge actions because he didn't grab the first doomsday treasure chest and held a grudge.

  He has done so many things behind the scenes, and even lured foreign enemies to Su Jinyu. If it wasn't for Su Jinyu's many means, he would already be a corpse by now.

  Now this bastard still dares to pretend to be a fool, saying that he is just for traffic, and even wants Su Jinyu to forgive him. This is treating Su Jinyu as a living Buddha in troubled times.

  The corners of Su Jinyu's mouth raised slightly, with a dangerous arc, "Oh, so you like traffic, so I have to fulfill your wish and let you become popular on the Internet." Su Jinyu walked slowly with his long legs

  . Walking to Zhang Zifan's side step by step, she has extremely strong close combat skills, and her body has been partially strengthened.

  Zhang Zifan, an ordinary person, had no chance to resist under her control.

  Half an hour later, Su Jinyu finished her masterpiece. Instead of directly killing Zhang Zifan, she tied Zhang Zifan to the dining table opposite the computer desk.

  She covered Zhang Zifan's eyes with a black cloth, wrapped Zhang Zifan's mouth with black tape, and cut a very small cut on his right wrist with a knife.

  An empty bucket is placed under Zhang Zifan's right hand, and a water bottle filled with water hangs above the empty bucket. Every few seconds, a drop of water will pass through the small hole at the bottom of the bottle, and it will drop to the ground with a "click" sound. in the empty bucket below.

  Zhang Zifan, who was firmly restrained, could not see the outside world, and could only hear the sound of 'blood' dripping every few seconds.

  After human beings lose their light, their hearts will become extremely fragile. At this moment, Zhang Zifan was so frightened that he cried bitterly.

  "Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo." (I was wrong, I shouldn't have exposed you online.)
  "Abaaaba." (I'm just jealous that you got that treasure chest, I was really wrong, I gave Will you spare my life?)