Chapter 17 Blue Star First Kill (Part 2

Chapter 17 Blue Star First Kill (Part 2)

  Under the lure of Su Jinyu's spar, the cowardly Lightning Mouse finally got stronger. It got out along Su Jinyu's neckline and jumped onto the off-road vehicle beside him.

  It raised its small head, locked onto the flamingo in mid-air, and began to accumulate lightning.

  "Hey!" (Lightning ball!)

  Little Lightning's hair stood up, and a terrifying lightning field emanated from his body. Lightning flashed in a pair of pink and tender claws, and a high-voltage lightning ball continuously jumped with blue-purple arcs. Appears in its tiny claws.

  Su Jinyu stood silently by the side, watching the Lightning Rat showing off his might, swallowed involuntarily.

  Both the electricity and fire types are powerful output abilities. Before Su Jinyu positioned Little Lightning as a logistics pet, he never thought of it as the main combat power.

  But when she saw that the little guy who was showing great power at this moment, like Pikachu came into the world, a bold idea suddenly rose in her heart: why don't you try to cultivate it into a fighting pet?
  "Zi la~"

  A flashing lightning ball passed through layers of rain, chasing the flamingo in mid-air.

  The mechanical tarantula on the other side was not idle either. Its 8 mechanical legs were inserted into the ground, and its back stretched continuously to form a small turret. The turret mouth continuously absorbed the energy of the crystal nucleus in its body and compressed it into a high-pressure cannon.

  Karamay gave the Flamingo the command to capture Su Jinyu alive. It wanted to get close to Su Jinyu and capture him alive, but it didn't expect a troublesome little guy to rush out suddenly.

  The little Lightning Mouse, in the rainstorm, you can't even find it if you don't look carefully. It is such a small guy who dares to shoot at him, and the flame bird is angry.

  Chirp--

  it raised its head proudly, a scorching fireball was stored in its mouth, and it spit out towards Little Lightning.

  "Don't kill it!"

  Karamay wanted to subdue the Lightning Mouse, but didn't want to kill it, so he hurriedly stopped the Flamingo, but it was too late.

  A constantly rotating orange fireball flew straight towards the Lightning Mouse, and soon met the lightning ball released by the Lightning Mouse in mid-air.

  "Boom~"

  When the bursting fireball and the lightning ball met, powerful power erupted instantly. The power of the violent thunder and the power of the bursting flames were at odds with each other. Spread out.

  In an instant, the dark sky became more colorful, and the blue-purple lightning and hot red flames illuminated the dark sky.

  Then, there was a violent aftermath of the explosion, which scattered in all directions.

  Just when Flamingo was about to make up the knife, he suddenly felt a strong sense of crisis behind him. It accumulated all the abilities in its body without hesitation, forming a flame shield on itself.

  When it turned its head, ready to see who was attacking it, a glaring white light penetrated its newly condensed flame shield and went straight to its head.

  "Zi~"

  The high-pressure energy cannon that accumulated most of the energy of the mechanical tarantula directly pierced through the head of the flame bird.