51-55

Chapter 55

  "Miss Su, don't pay too much attention to these foreign things. You are also a member of our Luanniao City. Now that our homeland is in trouble, you, as a supernatural being, should stand up to defend our homeland, instead of caring too much about your own personal interests." "

  Oh Su

  Jinyu raised his eyebrows slightly, and looked at Zhan Yunteng like an idiot, "Oh, so that's the case, then I want to ask, as the dean of the Privy Council of Luanniao City, what else do you do besides chatting with us supernatural beings?" Kung fu, what have you done for everyone?"

  "Did you kill crazy creatures?"

  "Or did you send supplies to the supernatural beings who went to the front line to fight with extraordinary creatures?" "

  Or, you just like to use lip service , hide in a safe underground base comfortably every day, while drinking hot tea made by others, while pointing out the country?"

  Su Jinyu taunted openly, and directly tore the last fig leaf on Zhan Yunteng's face.

  Even if he had already vaccinated himself in advance, no matter what Su Jinyu said, he would lure her into the Ability Management Bureau first.

  But when Su Jinyu repeatedly refuted, he could no longer control the anger in his heart, and couldn't help scolding: "Su Jinyu, don't forget who you are. The person standing in front of you is the dean of the Privy Council of Luanniao City."

  "Now is a period of disaster and turmoil, and I have the right to recruit you to serve the country."

  Su Jinyu shrugged nonchalantly, "What if I say no?"

  "You, you, you are absolutely lawless!"

  Zhan Yunteng's chest heaved violently due to Su Jinyu's anger, and he wanted to tear Su Jinyu into pieces, but unfortunately he knew that he was not Su Jinyu's opponent, so he could only let Su Jinyu be arrogant under his nose.

  "At first I thought you could have some serious business with me, but you wanted me to be your free thug. I advise you to give up this ridiculous idea. You can't afford me!

  " You better not provoke me again, or you will be the only one who regrets!"

  After speaking, Su Jinyu turned around and left, Chu Yunshan followed Su Jinyu's footsteps and returned to the manor.

  Facing Zhan Yunteng's direction, Huangfuqing stretched out his right thumb, slid across his neck, made a gesture of wiping his neck, and even made a funny face at him.

  Then, under Zhan Yunteng's man-eating gaze, he ran away bouncing around!
  It wasn't until Su Jinyu and the others completely disappeared from his sight that Zhan Yunteng couldn't help cursing.

  "Bastard!"

  "The scum of society deserves to die!"

  "I want them to die!"

  Seeing that the leader was angry, Yang Lijie hurried forward to offer advice.

  "Dean Zhan, no matter how arrogant this group of people is, there are only three of them. I heard that Xiao Tuohai has formed a whole team of supernatural beings.

  " We can work on this aspect."

  Hearing this, Zhan Yunteng's eyes lit up, and his dark eyes rolled around.
  "After you go back, arrange people to publicize Xiao Tuohai's defeat of Su Jinyu in Xiao Tuohai's team of supernatural beings. By the way, let me publicize that Su Jinyu has a lot of supplies here, and she also knows how to quickly plant them." Yang Lijie showed a smile on his face