Chapter 6 - 10

Chapter 6 Super Cute Pet

  [Player: Su Jinyu

  Race: Human

  Occupation: Unlocked
  Pet: Black-bellied Tarantula (mechanical pet), Lightning Mouse (unhatched)

  Points: 1000
  Power value: 0/0
  Combat power: 15,000 ( PS: personal combat power + equipment + pets)

  Experience value: 0/100
  Ranking on the list: No. 1 on the Blue Star Combat Power List, No. 1 on the Blue Star Tianjiao List

  Title: No
  Skill: No

  ] Get on the combat power list and the Tianjiao list, this time is the start of the European Emperor!" "

  This time not only get a mechanical pet with strong melee capabilities, but also a logistics pet baby, and 1000 points!" "

  Mom, you My daughter is rich!"

  One month later, the system will open the system mall, and everyone can exchange equipment, props, skills, pets and other items in the mall through the system mall.

  The only trading currency in the system mall is points. It can be said that points are equivalent to the currency of the last days. Su Jinyu got 1000 points at the beginning of the game, and he is already far ahead of everyone.

  Su Jinyu got a little excited, and then focused on her mechanical pet.

  [Model: 4AM-1 Type Mechanical War Pet (Black-bellied Tarantula)

  Race: Mechanical Life

  Level: Epic
  Energy Value: 10,000/10,000

  Combat Power: 15,000

  Experience Points: MAX (not upgradeable)
  Skills: Transformation, Mimicry Introduction to attack and energy cannon
  : It is made of the super-strength alloy of Gray Mick Star, built-in 4AM1 generation smart chip, and equipped with a recoverable 'energy crystal' in the body, which will consume the energy stored in the crystal during battle.

  Energy spar can be used to restore energy, and it can also be transformed into a dormant state (spider ring) to restore energy naturally. 】

  【Transforming form】: It can be converted into a spider ring and slowly recover energy.

  [Mimic attack]: Simulate the attack method of the black-bellied tarantula, and launch a melee attack on the enemy.

  [Energy Cannon]: Consume a lot of energy and launch energy cannons for long-range attacks.

  Mechanical battle pets are very precious props, only system rewards, or the top 100 of the four major lists are eligible to redeem.

  Su Jinyu was a doomsday bastard before, and it was difficult for him to survive, let alone be in the top 100 on the list.

  Looking at the attribute panel of the black-bellied tarantula, she couldn't help but feel that it was an invincible existence to obtain such a powerful mechanical pet at the beginning.

  She patted the long cold metal legs of the mechanical tarantula lightly, "I wanted to arrange a mechanical maid for myself, but I didn't expect to make a mechanical spider. I will call you a big spider from now on!

  " It's just started, I can handle the current small scene by myself, you need to consume energy to maintain the fighting state, keep the ring form for now, and when I need you, you will change to the fighting state." Su Jinyu said, standing two meters