Chapter 16 Blue Star First Kill (Part 1)

  The howling wind, accompanied by the scorching flames, formed a large fireball rotating at high speed.

  In the cloudy and rainy day, this flaming red fireball looked extremely dazzling. Like a small sun, it went straight to the mechanical tarantula on the hillside.

  The mechanical tarantula raised its head, and its eight scarlet mechanical eyes kept scanning the big fireball attacking it, as well as the 'birdman combination' behind the fireball.

  [Scanning, primary ability of the fire system - explosive fire, travel speed 650 m/s, can be dodged. ]

  [Scanning, the fire-type extraordinary creature-flamingo, has a combat power of 15,000, is good at fire-type abilities, and has the advantage of flying. ]

  [Scanning, ordinary humans, with body protection equipment on their bodies, their combat power is negligible. ]

  [Make a battle plan: Plan 1, avoid attacks to consume the opponent's power points, seek close combat opportunities, and give priority to killing the flamingo; Plan 2, use the power cannon to kill the enemy from a long distance. 】

  In the blink of an eye, the mechanical tarantula moved very dexterously. Its eight long mechanical legs could rotate 360°, and it was very flexible to take advantage of the hillside terrain to escape from the easily attacked position on the top of the mountain.

  Boom-

  Just as the mechanical tarantula left the hill, a huge fireball fell from the sky and hit the spot where it had just stopped. With a loud "bang", a huge shock wave spread, and even the ground was covered by this huge shock wave. There was a tremor.

  The hillside less than 100 meters high was blown into ruins by the fireball just now, and a huge circular pit with a diameter of about 10 meters appeared on the top of the hill.

  Seeing that the mechanical tarantula dodged its own attack, the flamingo, which had landed at a height of about a thousand meters, raised its head to the sky and let out an angry cry.

  Its wings vibrated, and the surrounding air became hotter and hotter. The continuous downpour of rain in the sky was instantly evaporated by the scorching high temperature within a range of about 5 meters from it.

  Beeping-

  Accompanied by an angry bird song, a red flaming bird made of flames appeared in front of the flaming bird. It was like a living body, constantly flapping its fiery red wings.

  Its wings are orange-red, and the center of its body is dark blue, which can only be achieved at temperatures exceeding 1000 degrees Celsius. Just from its body color, it can be seen that it is more powerful than the big fireball just now.

  Phew--

  The fire bird, which is made up of fire-type abilities, is like a nimble little swallow, flying straight to the fast-moving mechanical tarantula in the jungle.

  Boom--

  Little Firebird's attack became even more violent. Its aftermath of the explosion burned a large bamboo forest, and the entire bamboo forest in the suburbs was shaken by this violent explosion.

  Even Su Jinyu, who was hiding in the amphibious off-road vehicle, felt the off-road vehicle shake, as if there was an earthquake outside.

  She frowned, keenly aware that something was wrong.

  She first heard the sound of machine gun fire, and the mechanical tarantula easily dealt with these people.

  This has already caused a big problem. Donglong Kingdom is a country that prohibits private armed forces, otherwise she would not have bought modified crossbows and modified air guns as weapons.