Chapter 31 -35

Chapter 31 The Flower Girl and the Watchdog (Part 2)

  Su Jinyu glanced lightly at Huangfu Qing who was curled up under the Samoyed. The reason why she was not afraid of Huangfu Qing's mental attack was because she was reborn, and she was a human in two lifetimes. Has a strong spiritual force.

  In addition, skills such as mental power control are not very good skills in early 1V1 battles. She had to get through the relatively weak early stage, and when Huangfuqing's mental strength far surpassed other supernatural beings, it was when she began to emerge.

  "Because you're too weak!"

  Originally, being spanked was a very shameful thing, but Su Jinyu humiliated him nakedly, making Huangfu jump his feet in anger.

  "You're talking nonsense, you must have cheated just now, I wasn't ready just now, I want to compete again!"

  Su Jinyu shrugged indifferently, "I can give you another chance, or even give you 10 more chances. But, why?"

  "It was you who broke into my territory first, and then lost in the competition, why should I give you another chance." "

  Because."

  Huangfu Qing scratched his head and thought for a long time, but he couldn't think of one A suitable excuse can only be a slap in the face.

  "I don't care, I just don't accept it, you must have been lying just now, I will compete again, if I lose to you again, I will accept it!" Hearing this, the corners of

  Su Jinyu's mouth couldn't stop rising, and he looked at Huangfu with a smirk on his face Qing asked, "Are you sure?"

  "Yes!"

  "Okay, then I'll give you a chance, but what if you lose again?"

  "I, I lose again"

  "If I lose again, I will admit defeat!"

  Seeing that the fish had already bit the bait, Su Jinyu was already smiling, but she still pretended to be indifferent.

  "I don't think you can produce anything even if you are a little kid. If you lose again, stay and water the flowers for me, grow vegetables, and be a little flower boy!" If it was normal,

  Huangfu Qing would definitely not agree to be so rude request, but at the moment her breath is held in her chest, she has completely 'Shi Lezhi'!
  In order to seize the opportunity, she did not hesitate for a moment, kicked on the ground with her short legs, and jumped onto the Samoyed's back.

  "Dabai, spit her!"

  As soon as Huangfu finished speaking, the giant Samoyed opened its mouth wide, and an orange-red fireball quickly gathered in its mouth. It turned out that it turned out to be an extraordinary creature of the fire element.

  This Samoyed, like the 'Bamboo Monster' and 'Green Bamboo Demon' that Su Jinyu killed before, is an extraordinary creature that evolved from Blue Star's native land. Su Jinyu can even deal with the 'Leader-level Green Bamboo Demon' alone, let alone a Extraordinary Samoyed.

  "A 'big fireball' needs to be charged for so long. I really don't know how you are the master. Don't

  you usually train pets?" At that time, you should find a way to assist your pet to attack me, so that its skills can hit me more easily." "

  You are sitting there stupidly, do you think you are very imposing, childish!"

  Su Jinyu unexpectedly During the battle, give the opponent command and start picking Huangfu Qing's loopholes.