Chapter 46-50

Chapter 46

  With Su Jinyu's excellent command and the full cooperation of the Lightning Mouse and the Mechanical Tarantula, the battle turned out to be one-sided.

  More than 20 'bread tree demons' were defeated by Su Jinyu's powerful combination in a short time, and they were about to be wiped out.

  At this moment, there was a violent explosion sound from the direction where Xingyue Titan and the Commander-level 'Bread Tree Demon' were fighting.

  This explosion sound was far more powerful than the "Bread Bomb" used by the Commander-level 'Bread Tree Demon' before. With a distance of hundreds of meters, Su Jinyu felt the ground shaking and staggered.

  Afterwards, an extremely strong explosion shock wave, centered on the battle site between Xingyue Titan and the Commander-level 'Bread Tree Demon', rapidly expanded to the surrounding area.

  In an instant, a violent aftermath of the explosion spread out in all directions, engulfed in yellow sand all over the sky.

  [Drip: The pet 'Xingyue Titan' leapfrogs and kills the commander-level 'Bread Tree Demon King', player 'Su Jinyu' has +1000 points, +100 experience points, pet Lightning Mouse, Xingyue Titan +100 experience points. 】

  【Drip: The experience value of the pet 'Electric Mouse' has reached the upper limit of the current level, and it will automatically advance to the commanding level. 】

  【Vibrant】: Use the abilities in the body to transform a piece of land into a soil suitable for the survival of supernatural plants. If planted in this area, there is a certain chance that ordinary plants will evolve into supernatural spiritual plants.

  [Cultivation Masters]: The Lightning Rats are born masters of cultivation, and the supernatural spiritual plants they plant contain more supernatural powers.

  [Lightning Shield]: Gather the lightning abilities in the body, and condense a lightning shield on the body surface, which can resist the attacks of the abilities and cause lightning damage to the enemies that come into contact.

  [Thunder Dragon Claws]: The Lightning Rats imitated the powerful dragons, developed a powerful attack method, and gathered all the abilities in the body on the two claws, which can simulate dragon claws and launch a fierce attack on the enemy.

  Just now, when Su Jinyu felt the violent explosion, he was still a little worried about the Xingyue Titan, worried that it would be hurt by the 'bread tree demon king''s self-explaining attack.

  But just after the system notification sounded, Su Jinyu saw Xingyue Titan, whose body was completely blown black, dragging the remaining half of the 'Bread Tree Demon King', rushing towards her.

  Xingyue Titan shook its body vigorously, the black explosion marks on its body surface 'shua shua shua' fell off, and in an instant, it returned to the previous crystal clear 'diamond man' appearance.

  Seeing that Titan Xingyue was fine, Su Jinyu breathed a sigh of relief, and hurriedly commanded the Lightning Mouse and the Mechanical Tarantula to quickly resolve the battle.

  Perhaps stimulated by the Xingyue Titan, the Lightning Mouse, which had been standing beside Su Jinyu and outputting long-range range, suddenly exploded.

  Its whole body is flashing with lightning, exuding terrifying lightning power.

  Suddenly, its petite body moved quickly, rushing towards the group of 'bread tree demons' slowed down by Su Jinyu.

  "Hey!" (Thunder Dragon Claw!)
  On the furry claws of the Lightning Mouse, a terrifying fluctuation of lightning-type abilities suddenly appeared. On the two small claws, two roads with a length of 5 meters appeared. A blue-purple dragon claw phantom full of dragon scales.