56-60

Chapter 56

register
Log in
forget the password
front page
leaderboard
boys novels
Girls' Novels
Complete the novel
Novel classification
my bookshelf
Reading history
Feedback
69 Book Bar
Simplified

page
collect
Table of contents
set up
daytime
report error
  [Drip: The pet 'Xingyue Titan' leapfrogs and kills the commander-level 'Double-headed Demon Wolf', player 'Su Jinyu' has +1000 points, +100 experience points, pet Xingyue Titan, and Lightning Mouse experience +100. ]

  [Drip: 'Two-headed Demon Wolf' is ranked 64th on the Blue Star Combat Power Ranking. Killing 'Two-Headed Demon Wolf' gets all its points, +4580 points. ]

  [Drip: Congratulations to player 'Su Jinyu' for killing a competitor in the 'Battle for Extreme Ice Shards'. The points for the Extreme Ice Shards Scramble +10, currently ranked first in the points leaderboard. 】

  After eliminating all the polar snow bears and two-headed demon wolves, Su Jinyu's opponent is only Donald who is in the center of the 'Blizzard'.

  She took big strides and walked slowly to a distance of 10 meters outside the range of 'Snowstorm', and shouted to Donald inside: "My friend, that pet you just had is very strong, she should be a special kind of prop, hand her over to Donald!" Give me, I'll save your life."

  "Speech!"

  Donald spit in Su Jinyu's direction with a face full of resentment, and cursed: "Damn woman, don't think you won, you are just a winner It’s just a pawn, hahaha!”

  “The ice veins are unsealed!”

  As he spoke, Donald released a strong ice-type ability, and under the blessing of this ice-type ability, his whole body underwent a terrifying change.

  First, his pupils and hair turned into a crystal-clear ice blue, and then his aura was more terrifying than the 'blizzard' released by Su Jinyu.

  He can actually ignore the deceleration and freezing effects inside the "Blizzard", and the chaotic attack of ice picks, ice knives, etc. in the "Blizzard" also actively avoid him.

  He just swaggered out of Su Jinyu's ice range skill in front of Su Jinyu.

  "You deserve to die!"

  Donald raised his right hand and pointed his fingertips in the direction of Su Jinyu.

  Suddenly, several sharp ice-blue ice picks emerged from the ground, crossing each other and piercing Su Jinyu's white and tender thighs.

  "Is this because he activated a special profession, or some kind of enhanced skill?"

  Su Jinyu frowned as she watched Donald suddenly explode. The Titans and Lightning Rats would be even more powerful if they teamed up.

  Therefore, she did not immediately order her pets to attack Donald. Instead, she used her flexible body skills to avoid the opponent's attack.

  At the same time, wait for the opportunity to find the right opportunity to launch a counterattack.

  "Ice creep!"

  Su Jinyu secretly approached Donald while evading, and quickly found a suitable opportunity for her to make a move. She used her best single-target control skill without hesitation.

  I saw several transparent ice crystal vines quickly climbing up Donald's legs. In the past, when these vines bound the enemy, they would freeze the opponent.