Chapter 15 Suffering a sneak attack

  "Sister Jinyu, my mother is recovering very well. We are about to be discharged from the hospital. My mother would like to thank you personally. I don't know if it's convenient." Hearing this,

  Su Jinyu was overjoyed, and the corners of his mouth couldn't stop up.

  The current Chu Yunshan is still a young lady with very weak combat power, but he has plenty of room for growth in the future. Even if he can't become the top ten in the kill list in this life, he can be trained as a younger brother.

  "It's just a little effort, you're welcome!"

  "Have you thought about where to go, or you can come to my place directly, I don't need anything here, and it's convenient for your mother to recuperate.

  " After a pause, he hesitated for a moment and then asked in a low voice, "Will it be too much trouble for you?"

  Hearing these words, Su Jinyu knew that the matter was close, and Chu Yunshan was basically in her hands.

  "It's okay, I'm the only one living here, and you can have more companions when you come over." "

  That's great, but there's a lot of water outside the hospital and the roads are messy, how can we find you?"

  "Just wait for me in the hospital lobby, and I'll pick you up right away."

  "Okay, I'll trouble you then!"

  "You're welcome, I'm leaving right now!" After finishing speaking, Su Jinyu hung up the phone.

  Outside the manor, Seinide suddenly noticed that Su Jinyu entered the garage uncharacteristically and drove out an amphibious off-road vehicle, and he immediately showed ecstasy.

  "Everyone is ready, plan A is changed to plan C. Once the target of the task leaves the manor, he will be captured immediately, and the target and the holy beast cannot be harmed." "Yes!" "

  Yes

  !"

  "Yes!"

  Su Jinyu drove slowly at the gate of the manor Land on the amphibious off-road vehicle and drive out the gate.

  "Little Lightning, we are going to have new friends soon, and I will have a little brother to play with you in the future!"

  Su Jinyu teased Little Lightning, while driving the car out of the gate, she was about to summon a mechanical tarantula to make it become Become a housekeeper in a fighting state.

  With a "snap", a bullet pierced through the side door glass of the driver's seat of the amphibious vehicle, and the bullet stuck to Su Jinyu's chest and hit the passenger seat.

  A gust of moist cold wind blew into the car along the bullet holes, and Su Jinyu's hair stood on his head in an instant. Without any hesitation, she immediately unbuckled the seat belt, slid along the seat to the gap between the seat and the console, and hid it with the help of the door. own body.

  Just as she crouched down, an anesthetic needle with a needle was shot into the car along the bullet hole in the window, sticking to her scalp on the passenger seat.

  Su Jinyu looked at the anesthesia needle inserted into the co-pilot, and his pupils shrank for a while.

  The enemy outside didn't want to kill her, but wanted to capture her alive. The enemy's purpose was most likely to get the treasure box in her hand.

  The first thing Su Jinyu thought of was Su Wanning, who had never gotten along with her since she was a child, and Zhang Zifan, who had exposed her in the post bar and tricked other netizens to trouble her.