66-70

Chapter 66

register
Log in
forget the password
front page
Ranking list
boys novels
Girls' Novels
Complete the novel
Novel classification
my bookshelf
Reading history
Feedback
69 book bar
Simplified

page
collect
Table of contents
set up
daytime
Report an error
  Han Mengran didn't know Su Jinyu's true inner thoughts, and naively thought that Su Jinyu was really ready to cooperate well, and was extremely happy.

  "Ms. Su, thank you very much for your cooperation. If you have any needs, please feel free to mention them. We will satisfy them if they can be met."

  Su Jinyu pursed her lips slightly, with a calm expression on her face. She was just being polite on the surface, waiting for the actual participation. During the competition, you should take advantage of it, and in the end everyone will rely on their own abilities.

  As for the benefits, she expected that the other party wouldn't be able to offer anything good. After all, it was the early days of the end of the world, and official resources were limited, and she might not even have enough, let alone give her the benefits.

  Even if she took the initiative to ask for it, the other party would only offer three melons and two dates as a courtesy, but nothing truly valuable.

  The only thing about the other party that interested her was the so-called information.

  Su Jinyu had a certain understanding of the powerful men in the apocalypse, and she wanted to know to what extent the official said they understood them.

  "Since it's cooperation, it's natural to have mutual benefits. I don't have any needs, but I'm more interested in the information you just mentioned." Hearing this,

  Han Mengran raised his eyebrows. Just now, Su Jinyu had a go-it-alone attitude, but suddenly he became so easy-going. , but she was not used to it.

  Fortunately, the conditions proposed by Su Jinyu were favorable to her. If she could capture Su Jinyu effortlessly, it would be a great achievement for her.

  She immediately opened the space necklace, took out a document she had prepared long ago, and handed it to Su Jinyu.

  "Miss Su, this is information jointly held by Blue Star East and West Alliances. I hope it will be useful to you!" "

  Okay!"

  Su Jinyu nodded slightly, took the document from Han Mengran's hand, and started flipping through it in front of her. She saw a thick stack of documents, and the first line of the first article was marked with four large scarlet characters - Yamata no Orochi.

  [No. 001 Yamata no Orochi, a mutant snake extraordinary creature with king-level strength and a combat power of 250,000+.

  The eight heads have 8 different attributes, including water, fire, wind, earth and other superpowers. The body is extremely powerful and has many superpower attack methods.

  Because he has taken special fire items, he has special fire attack methods that surpass ordinary fire abilities, and he is extremely restrained against fire.

  It has no obvious weaknesses and is currently considered the strongest extraordinary creature in Blue Star. ]

  [No. 003 'Nefertkawu', a human with superpowers, a special profession, has 2 super powerful pets, and has a combined combat power of 200,000+.

  The No. 1 pet 'Pharaoh' is a super powerful creature transformed from the corpse of the last Pharaoh of the Golden Tower Kingdom. It has an extremely powerful physical body and possesses the power of mutated earth - the ability to control yellow sand.