Chapter 11 Is he a boss?

  As soon as Su Jinyu ran to the entrance of the corridor of Unit 1, she smelled a pungent smell of blood. Having lived in the apocalyptic world for more than ten years, she could easily tell that it was the unique smell of human blood.

  She frowned and walked into the corridor, following the blood scattered on the ground all the way to door 301.

  The door of room 301 was demolished together with the door frame, the dilapidated and dilapidated iron door was randomly discarded at the entrance of the corridor, the living room was messy, and there were still bloodstains scattered on the floor.

  Su Jinyu's heart shuddered, did I come late, and the treasure chest was already snatched away by those people just now?

  She was about to turn around and chase after the guys who had just escaped, when a cold voice suddenly came from inside the room.

  "Are you going to buy my treasure chest?"

  I saw a boy with wet hair, dripping water and blood stains on his clothes coming out of the bathroom.

  He is only about 1.7 meters tall, with a thin body and a very handsome appearance. He looks like a high school student. It was such a boy with a handsome face, but he was holding a kitchen knife tightly in his hand with the blade still dripping blood.

  Su Jinyu froze for a moment when he saw the other party's appearance.

  The reason she was in a daze was not because she was afraid, but because the little boy in front of her gave her a very familiar feeling. This person was very similar to the super strong man in the top ten of the Blue Star kill list in her memory.

  If it wasn't for the fact that the other party was too young and too thin, Su Jinyu could almost be sure that this was Chu Xiuluo, who was on the Blue Star's kill list and was known as the 'Cold Face Shura', who founded the Shura Hall.

  For a while, Su Jinyu became more interested in Chu Yunshan, and she looked at Chu Yunshan playfully.

  "Is the thing still there?"

  Chu Yunshan nodded very calmly, and said in a deep voice: "The thing is there, but what you promised me."

  Su Jinyu waved his hand, "The problems that money can solve are not problems!"

  "Give the things to me first." Me, and then I will take your mother to the hospital, as long as money can cure the disease, I can save her."

  Chu Yunshan looked Su Jinyu up and down, Su Jinyu was wearing the world's top luxury clothes, beautiful appearance, exquisite makeup, he was very difficult Associate Su Jinyu with those gangsters just now.

  "The things are in the house, come with me!"

  Su Jinyu was very confident in her close combat ability, without the slightest hesitation, she walked into the room with her long legs, and followed Chu Yunshan to the bedroom.

  When she saw Chu Yunshan take out the red treasure box from under the bed, her pupils constricted for a while. This was really the only mythical treasure box among the first batch of doomsday rewards.

  She couldn't wait to reach out to get the treasure box, but was stopped by Chu Yunshan.

  "Just to be on the safe side, just transfer the money to me. I don't need you to accompany me to the hospital."

  If it was an ordinary person, Su Jinyu would just give the money and leave, but Chu Yunshan is different. He is a ruthless man who can reach the top ten of the Blue Star kill list , Su Jinyu moved his mind to subdue him.