Chapter 12 Official Intervention   "Yeah!"

  "Yeah!"

  As soon as Su Jinyu got into the car, the lightning that had been hiding in her arms came out of her arms. His big blue-black eyes looked out of the rainy window.

  Su Jinyu thought the little guy was hungry, so he grabbed a handful of melon seeds from his pocket and handed them to Lightning, "Little Lightning, are you hungry?"

  Lightning looked at the melon seeds in Su Jinyu's hand, and shook his head in disgust.

  "Yeah!"

  Seeing Lightning's reaction, Su Jinyu couldn't laugh or cry. This little guy has a picky mouth. He probably only likes energy crystals, which contain energy.

  "Crack--"

  A gust of cold wind blew into the car along with the rain, and Chu Yunshan, who was following Su Jinyu, got into the car with his mother on his back.

  A stranger got into the car, and Little Lightning, who was nestled in Su Jinyu's collar, quickly shrank his head, and hid in Su Jinyu's arms again like a gopher.

  This heavy rain will continue for the next week, and the rain is getting heavier and heavier. Su Jinyu has to return to Luanniao City before the traffic jams.

  She glanced at Chu Yunshan through the rearview mirror, and said softly, "Sit down, I'm leaving   !

  "

Thinking about something.

  Luanniao Qinghui Hospital.

  This is the top brain hospital in Luanniao City. Since this is a private hospital, medical expenses cannot be reimbursed. Most of the people who come here to see a doctor are the middle class of Luanniao City.

  Outside the VIP ward, Su Jinyu patted Chu Yunshan on the shoulder lightly, and said, "I have already made an appointment with a brain specialist for your mother. He is the best brain doctor in our country. He will operate on your mother. Your mother There is a very high chance of waking up."

  Speaking of this, Su Jinyu paused for a while, and she patrolled around, seeing that no one was paying attention to them, she took the initiative to take half a step towards Chu Yunshan.

  "During the system broadcast, I was the first person to get the treasure box. I know the secrets of this world."

  Hearing this, Chu Yunshan's pupils shrank for a while. He had long wondered why Su Jinyu was so interested in the treasure box in his hand and was willing to spend 3 million Buying the treasure chest, it turned out that she was the first person to get the treasure chest.

  He even knew the secret of the treasure chest!
  Su Jinyu was very satisfied with Chu Yunshan's reaction. She didn't tell anyone the secret of the last days, even if it was Chu Yunshan, she would not tell him the truth.

  "As the first person to get the treasure chest, I know some secrets. This world is about to undergo great changes.

  If you believe me, contact me immediately after your mother has finished the operation, and I will take you to a safe place."

  "Okay, that's all I can tell you. Goodbye!"

  After finishing speaking, Su Jinyu patted Chu Yunshan's thin shoulder lightly, turned around and left without saying a word of nonsense.

  Chu Yunshan looked at the direction Su Jinyu was leaving, and his mouth moved. For a moment, he really wanted to go with Su Jinyu, but thinking of his mother lying on the hospital bed, he had no choice but to give up this idea.