Chapter 18 Chu Yunshan's Destination (Part 1)

  Melee combat is what the mechanical tarantula is best at. It uses its sharp mechanical legs to cut open the head of the flamingo, and takes out a gray spar exuding faint fluctuations of abilities.

  This gray spar is a very regular multi-faceted rhombus, about 10 carats in size, and even in a dark and rainy day, it still emits a faint gleam.

  This is the common transaction currency among human beings [gray spar] in the last days.

  Gray spar is the lowest energy crystal, which can be obtained by hunting extraordinary creatures and supernatural beings.

  The spar contains very pure abilities, which can be used to supplement abilities, and can also be used as consumables for mechanical pets. In the future, there will be cars, aircraft, etc. driven by abilities. It has too many functions.

  Even Su Jinyu's mythical treasure chest needs 10 gray crystals to open.

  "Yeah!"

  As soon as the mechanical tarantula took out the gray spar, Little Lightning rushed up impatiently. It hugged the gray spar with its two lower claws, and stuffed it directly into its mouth.

  The little guy is only less than 20 centimeters tall, and a gray spar is almost half the size of its head. It looks like a little hamster with its mouth full.

  Su Jinyu shook his head dumbfounded, this time Little Lightning made a great contribution, this gray spar is his reward, so let it do what it wants.

  "Big spider, help bury those intruders and collect all the loot I need." [

  Received, execute the order, clean the battlefield, and collect the loot! 】

  Compared with the Lightning Rat, the Mechanical Tarantula is not so particular about the mechanical war pet. It has a very intelligent AI system and strictly follows Su Jinyu's instructions to complete tasks.

  "Next, it's time to open the treasure chest again!"

  Su Jinyu came to the purple treasure chest expectantly, and gently placed his right hand on the purple treasure chest.

  [Drip: Congratulations to the player for obtaining the epic treasure chest. Do you want to bind the treasure chest and open it? 】

  "Yes!"

  【Drip: The treasure chest has been bound, congratulations on getting the space necklace*1. ]

  [Space Necklace] (Epic Level): There is 1,000 cubic meters of static space inside, and there is no time passing inside the space. The stored items are eternal and incorruptible, and living things cannot be stored.

  Seeing that the item she got was a space necklace, Su Jinyu felt a little regretful. What she urgently needs now is an offensive pet like a flame bird, which can be used to improve her combat effectiveness.

  However, the space necklace is very practical, and it can be regarded as the best prop in the early stage.

  She unceremoniously put on the space necklace and guardian ring, and then called out her attribute panel.

  [Player: Su Jinyu

  Race: Human

  Occupation: Unlocked (Crystal Nuclei Cohesion Degree 42.5%)

  Pets: Black-bellied Tarantula, Lightning Mouse
  Points: 3510
  Power Value: 0/0
  Combat Power: 25,100

  Experience Points: 10/100
  List Ranking: No. 1 on the Blue Star Combat Power List, No. 1 on the Blue Star Tianjiao List, and No. 1 on the Blue Star Kill List