Chapter 14 The Mutation Begins

  [Due to consecutive days of heavy rain, part of the underground railway traffic in Luanniao City was damaged by the heavy rain, and the railway staff is in the process of repairing it. Lines 1, 2, 5, 7, and 9 in Luanniao City will start from today It is officially out of service, and the specific recovery time is waiting for notification. 】

  【Recently, a new type of disease has appeared in Luanniao City. The patients have a very strong tendency to violence. After being jointly diagnosed by our city's expert group, this kind of situation is a non-infectious brain infection. Citizens and friends, please don't panic.

  Affected by the heavy rain, the main arterial roads in Luanniao City are blocked. Citizens and friends, please reduce travel as much as possible, and stock up some daily necessities for emergencies. Luanniao Satellite will report for you. ]

  "."

  Listening to the news about the outside world on TV, Su Jinyu turned off the TV and threw the remote control on the sofa beside him.

  As a reborn person of the last days, she has a deeper understanding of the last days than anyone else. The reason why people appear crazy one after another is because Blue Star is quietly evolving.

  All creatures on the blue star will passively evolve due to changes in the blue star's magnetic field. Everyone needs to condense an energy crystal that can accommodate supernatural powers in their bodies.

  Only when energy crystals are condensed can the evolution be completed in the true sense. Those who went mad are the unlucky ones who failed at the beginning of evolution.

  Due to the failure of the condensed crystal nucleus, the energy overflowing from the broken crystal nucleus invaded their brains, causing them to go completely mad and become machines that only knew how to kill.

  These people have been crippled, and there is no possibility of treatment!
  This is the general situation of Blue Star. Su Jinyu is not a savior, but just an ordinary person who has not yet completed his awakening. He cannot bring any changes to this world at all.

  What she can do is to condense the energy crystals in her body as soon as possible, and strive to become the first batch of supernatural beings with the power to protect herself.

  [Player: Su Jinyu

  Race: Human

  Occupation: Unlocked (Completion 42.5%)

  Pet: Black-bellied Tarantula, Lightning Mouse
  Points: 2000
  Power Value: 0/0
  Combat Power: 20,100

  Experience Value: 0/100
  Ranking: No. 1 on the Blue Star Combat Power List, No. 1 on the Blue Star Tianjiao List

  Title: None
  Skill: None]

  Seeing that his crystal nucleus condensation degree has reached 42.5%, Su Jinyu nodded in satisfaction.

  The peak period of the awakening of supernatural beings and extraordinary creatures began half a month after the end of the world, and she had already condensed a small half of the crystal nucleus in the first week of the end of the world, far ahead of most people.

  She is confident that within 4 days, she will condense a complete energy crystal and become a real supernatural person. At that time, it will be the time for her to flex her muscles.

  "Lightning, we're going out to work!"

  Hearing the sound, Little Lightning, who was laying on the floor to build blocks, put down the square building blocks in his small claws, and bounced to Su Jinyu's side.