Chapter 26 - 30

Chapter 26 Fighting Extraordinary Creatures (Part 2)

  The little lightning hiding behind Su Jinyu has been waiting for a long time. Its whole body is shining with lightning. On a pair of small fluffy claws, it is holding a terrifying lightning ball that is constantly jumping with blue-purple arcs. .

  When Su Jinyu's 'Ice Vine Technique' wrapped around the 'Green Bamboo Demon Leader', it released the lightning ball in its hand and threw it at the big guy who was frozen into an ice sculpture.

  With a sound of "click", the lightning ball directly penetrated the thin layer of ice and hit the 'leader of the green bamboo demon'.

  In an instant, the 'Green Bamboo Demon Leader' shook mechanically, the blue ice layer on his body cracked densely packed gaps like a spider web, and a puff of black smoke rose from the gaps in the ice layer, accompanied by a smell of roasted green bark. smell.

  "Yeah!"

  Seeing that he easily 'resolved' the enemy, Little Lightning jumped up and down happily. It stretched out its little claws to Su Jinyu, and raised a little claw, which meant to help Su Jinyu solve a big problem. To add an energy crystal nucleus to it.

  Su Jinyu ignored the Lightning Mouse, because she hadn't received the system prompt just now, which meant that the 'Chief of the Green Bamboo Demon' hadn't died.

  Just as Su Jinyu wanted Little Lightning to make up the knife, the 'Green Bamboo Demon Leader' suddenly shook and broke free from the restraints on his body, even breaking free from the three entangled ice crystal vines.

  Although it escaped from trouble, its current state is very miserable. Not to mention its scorched black body, the thick breastplate on its chest was pierced into a big hole by the lightning ball just now from Little Lightning, and there are subtle arcs of light flashing at the hole from time to time.

  It looked angrily in the direction of Su Jinyu and Lightning Mouse, wishing to crush these two guys.

  Squeak--

  The 'Green Bamboo Demon Leader' roared angrily, raised his right arm high, raised the green machete in his hand above his head, and slashed towards Su Jinyu's direction.

  "What a ghost, such a weak little boss has evolved skills!"

  Although Su Jinyu was surprised, he still quickly moved sideways to avoid the knife-slashing skills of the 'Green Bamboo Demon Leader'.

  After a while, the place where Su Jinyu was originally staying was split into a deep pit 20 meters long and 5 meters wide.

  Seeing the powerful attack power of the other party, Su Jinyu couldn't help but sigh with emotion, "The leader of the Green Bamboo Demon" went in the wrong direction. It has this ability and should have been born in a peaceful age. With its ability, it can easily eliminate the Lanxiang excavator major.

  Just relying on what he did just now, it is enough for him to live comfortably for the rest of his life.

  Su Jinyu's side fell into a stalemate, but the Mechanical Tarantula went crazy. It had already killed the other two 'Green Bamboo Monsters' and dealt with the two injured 'Bamboo Monsters' at the same time.

  At this moment, with the cooperation of Chu Yunshan, it is destroying the 'Bamboo Monster' group one by one.

  The body of the mechanical tarantula is made of gray Mick star super-strength alloy, and these "bamboo monsters" who are not proficient in supernatural powers can't break through its defense at all.