Chapter 36 - 40

Chapter 36 Xingyue Titan

  Among the dazzling array of props, Su Jinyu found a very interesting prop - the mission orb.

  This one-time consumable item that she has never seen before has a very unique function. Its function is to quickly refresh the cooling time of the equipment. more precious.

  Because of her lucky roulette, she can just use this 'mission orb' to quickly refresh the cooling time.

  "This is an item tailor-made for me. I need it so much. Unfortunately, I can only exchange it 4 times a month. Before anyone knows how precious it is, I have to exchange it quickly." Su Jinyu did not hesitate

  . Directly spend 1600 points to redeem all 4 'mission orbs' in the list shop.

  "Bless Satan, let me win a mythical item!" "

  If I can get a mythical item, I will burn you 10 Holy Mothers, 10 green teas, and 20 white lotus flowers. I promise you will never want to leave!" Su Jinyu

  whispered Muttering, while taking out the 'lucky roulette' from the space necklace, and using a task orb to activate the lucky roulette.

  I saw that the cooling time of the lucky roulette was quickly cleared, and it became 'usable' again!
  Nice!

  Su Jinyu waved his small fist excitedly, then rubbed his hands together, took a breath, and then put his right hand on the lucky roulette.

  Looking at the rapidly spinning golden roulette, Su Jinyu kept saying "mythical level" and "mythical level" silently in his heart!
  Unfortunately, the god of luck did not favor her, and the lucky pointer finally stayed in the blue area, and she got a basic skill book.

  [Drip: Congratulations to player 'Su Jinyu' for obtaining the primary water skill 'hydrotherapy'. 】

  【Hydrotherapy】(Elementary): Mobilize the water system ability in the body, release a gentle water system energy, which can quickly heal trauma.

  This is a water-type healing skill, and a very good auxiliary skill. Unfortunately, Su Jinyu and the people around her don't have water-type abilities, so they can only be temporarily put in the space necklace to eat ashes.

  She immediately used the second 'Task Orb' to refresh the cooling time of 'Lucky Roulette' again.

  As a result, she didn't know what happened to her conflict with skills today, and she got a primary skill book again.

  [Fast Wind Slash] (Elementary): Compress the wind ability into a sharp blade of wind, and slash quickly.

  This is a basic wind skill, and it is also a very offensive wind skill, which can be reserved for Chu Yunshan to use.

  In the two precious lottery opportunities, all the items drawn were elite-level items. Su Jinyu was inevitably a little nervous. She waited for a while for the third time before drawing again.

  [Cross Lightning] (intermediate level): Gather the lightning abilities in the body, weave a terrifying lightning web, and cause electric shock, paralysis, stiffness and other damage to all enemies within the range.

  Su Jinyu's pause just now seemed to have some effect. The props she got were finally no longer elite-level items. She got epic-level skills, and was very lucky to get a book of intermediate-level group lightning skills.

  This skill is very suitable for the Electro-optic mouse. The cowardly Electro-optic mouse is unwilling to go to the battlefield, so let it use two groups of AOE skills on the edge of the battlefield from time to time, and just brush up the team participation rate.