Blood shed and obsession | ᴄнaρᴛer 𝟤

"Hello Taehyung? Where are you?" A sound was audible from Tae's phone

"Hello Hobi Hyung. Sorry I shall be late today. A car which was running in the wrong lane bumped into mine and its bonnet has destroyed. It was not even working properly. I somehow managed to bring it to a garage. Work will be done in a few minutes. I shall see you." Taehyung replied.

The pretty male is actually standing in front of a garage and the mechanic is trying to complete his work soon as he is eating his head a lot and demanding his work to be done first. No one has the power to argue back to Taehyung. He is The god of sassiness.

"My god....are you fine? Hope you are not hurt."

"I am absolutely fine. And I even managed to get the money as compensation from the car's Bloody hell owner. Anyways, I will be there soon."

"Come soon ok? Take care"

"Yup. Thanks."

[Hang up]

♤♤♤

⚠️ WARNING ⚠️

Violence ahead.

"Ahhhhhhhrhhhrhrhrhrhrhhhhh........"

A man fell down on the dark and dirty floor with a very painful and loud scream, which can lead your ears to bleed if you hear it from near.

Blood is oozing form his nose, swollen forehead and mouth. His hands are tied back. He looks too pityful. A kick landed on his stomach and another loud cry left his mouth with a huge clot and a stream of blood. He vomited it out on the floor. His teeth are red and looks like pomegranate! (Sorry.....hope you will be able to eat pomegranate after reading my comparison here LOL)

Who kicked him? Who made him suffer like this?

Absolutely! The man in gray who is sitting right in front of him, spreading his legs on a chair and sitting like a king, holding a gun in his right hand which is hanging down from the hand rest for the chair, is responsible for it!

"Screammmmm......SCREAM AS MUCH AS YOU WANT! No one is gonna come to rescue you today Mr. Cha!" He spoke in his deep voice.

"Ahhhhhhherrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!" One more scream.

After hearing More than 10 loud screams, he was so done of this noise.

"Shushh.....shut the f@#$ up you A$$****. Do you wanna make all of us deaf? But you can even do it......(he chuckled) before you do that, I shall do something very bed with your ears." An evil grin was clearly visible on his face.