Mafia's future 'In-laws' |ᴄнaρᴛer 11

Poor Taehyung kept his eyes closed either or kept looking outside the window, not speaking a single thing

Poor Taehyung kept his eyes closed either or kept looking outside the window, not speaking a single thing. The raven head seem pretty much enjoying to annoy him by playing some romantic music in speakers and singing along. Taehyung was surprised to hear his sweet voice with high tones but didn't show any response. He just kept a poker face on as his eyes kept looking out.

As the car stopped right in front of the addressed place, Taehyung got out of the car hurriedly and walked away leaving the Mafia inside the car who called him out a few times to wait for him. The older closed the door and sighed scratching his temple with the key of car feeling irritated but followed the younger who had already knocked the door and a woman appeared from inside hugging the male.

Jungkook knew that he had already informed the Old Kim couple last night as he knew his call details. He was being spyed anyways.

"Oh my son. Finally you got some time to see us. Why didn't Jin come with you?" Jungkook heard the woman saying and turning towards him as he walked there too.

"He couldn't as I came here for work purpose." Taehyung replied and didn't notice the male who was now standing behind him.

"And who is this handsome man?" Mrs. Kim asked making the younger look behind with wide eyes who soon threw daggers with his gaze on the said male.

"What did I say? You can't follow me here." Taehyung spoke strainly.

"Why so?" Jungkook raised a brow but turned towards the lady and bowed. "Anneyonghaseyo Mrs. Kim. I am Jeon Jungkook."

"Such a good man. And who is Jungkook to you son?" Mrs. Kim wagged her brows and asked.

"He is driver. Nothing else. Lets go inside." Taehyung dragged the female inside but the raven still followed him.

"Hey! Introduce me well!" Jungkook exclaimed from behind, "I am his boyfriend Mrs. Kim slash soon to be mother-in-law!" He added making both of them gasp.

"Its not like that eomma. He is lying!" Taehyung refused looking at the woman trying to convince her but she just looked at both one by one with wide eyes.

"Ok. But you were also lying. I am not his driver. I am the CEO of the company he works in, and also his boss. But the boyfriend part is not false soon to be eomma because he is gonna be mine soon. Kindly ask him to accept me. He is such a tough nut to crush. He is not giving me a hard time and not showing any sign of accepting me." Jungkook sighed dramatically occupying a seat on the couch of the living room as the lady gestured him to sit.

"And why so Taehyung? How can you refuse to such a handsome, well mannered, sweet, innocent, respectful and rich man? I can die to have such a son-in-law! What is wrong baby?" She asked bringing a tray from the kitchen counter which was just in front of the drawing room and they could talk from there very easily.

Taehyung rubbed his tample gritting his teeth and resting his left leg on his right one on couch and glared at Jungkook who blinked and pouted innocently. 'The f*ck innocent, handsome, respectful, sweet. He fu**ing kidnapped me! I hate you more now Jungc*ck!' He groaned and balled his hands into fists.