The day out| ᴄнaρᴛer 19

"So where do you wanna go?" Jungkook asked as both were leaving the mansion to go out

"First of all, I want to visit some of my friends whom I have informed that I am visiting them. We have planned to gather in So-Jeen Park." Taehyung replied and the older heard it and nodded.

"I wanna visit my favourite restaurant, have a meal and meet the owner. I miss her." At these words, Jungkook snickered. The younger looked at him and replied, "Don't be jealous. And she is an old lady, and my mother's friend too."

"Thank god...." Jungkook sighed in relief. "Hmn, continue." He gestured the other with his hand too to continue.

"Ok.....And I miss the sea shore of Busan. I used to surf there when I was young before shifting to Seoul. Will you take me there to surf?" The brunette asked.

"Why not? Anywhere else? You wanna visit?" Jungkook asked.

"No. At last we shall meet my parents and come back to Mansion. That's it." The younger added.

"Ok. Let me take you there my Prince!" Jungkook replied and stared the car to go to their destination.

♡♡♡

As Jungkook saw Taehyung's friends waiting for him to visit in the park, he thought he is going to get bored and ignored. The way Tae ran towards them leaving him behind and hugged them...it made him feel left alone.
"Oh....Soo Min, Woo Bin and Seok Ju!" The male's voice could be heard as he called his friends by their names and hugged them one by one. Probably those were their nick name.

He sighed and pressed the car key button to lock the vehicle and follow the male. It least he can just stroll around.

But something unexpected happened. The all laughing and smiling Taehyung turned behind and caught his attention. The raven stared at him.

"Who is it Tae?" A friend recognised as Soo Min asked.

"Why are you standing there? Come here." The younger called him taking him aback. The raven stared at him with batting doe eyes and pointed a finger at himself to confirm. "Oho...yes you!" The brunette rolled his eyes and took a forward step to pull him closer.

"I---wait a minute....is it CEO Jeon?" Another friend asked.

"Yes Soo-bin. This is Mr. Jeon Jungkook, my boss and the well known CEO." Taehyung introduced the older at which he smiled.

"You both look quite close." Seok-Jo stated as all the friends bowed to the male.

"Yes...." Taehyung trialled off swiftly lifting his gaze and moving his face towards the older who stared at him back. "We are quite close...."

"Wow." Everyone gasped.

Jungkook observed the change in environment. He was happy to not be ignored by Taehyung. Once he got attention, he was dancing internally. He had expected to be left alone but he was given full attention. But now witnessing that the younger actually care for his presence, he decided to speak, "Annyeong." He started and turned towards Tae, "Mr. Kim...I will wait for you. Kindly spend your time with your friends freely. I really don't wanna interrupt and make you uncomfortable."