Difficult to ignore |ᴄнaρᴛer 9

As I have really got good amount of readers here so I decided to update. I will try to update here too along with my other story "The Psycho and his Psychiatrist." Thank you for 1k+ readers. Love you all♡

Poor Taehyung had no other option than watching the Mafia all the time and stay in his room

Poor Taehyung had no other option than watching the Mafia all the time and stay in his room. He had been given his phone. His stuff had been delivered to him along with his laptop and other gadgets. He sighed and arranged his belongings in the wardrobe of Mafia which equally belonged to him how.

He set down after doing his work and saw Jungkook entering the room after having food. He picked up his phone to not face him. Anyways, he had been given his phone as he cannot dare to call police or inform anyone else about his ware abouts. He was being spyed all the time so there is no chance to escape other than staying in the large mansion of Mafia and prove him that he is not gay and can not love him.

Well it seemed to be impossible as the raven haired muscular man removed his shirt, tossing it on the couch next to Taehyung who was sitting there trying to concentrate on the phone screen. He tried hard and strained every muscle of his eyes to not raise them and glance at his sexy body and toned muscles. Jungkook seemed not to care but he acted had a little smirk on his face as he back faced the younger male and opened his wardrobe to take out fresh clothes and towel. He needed to take a shower.

Taehyung's throat moved up and down as his eyes secretly raised up and glanced at the other's unbelievably broad and attractive back. He always had a muscle kink. And he didn't expect the Mafia to be this muscular inside the thick layers of cloths he always wore. His eyes glanced at his waist which was very curvy and tiny as compared to his bulky body. He wondered how can a bodybuilder like man can have such a thin waist.

He held his breath as he saw the older turning behind and scrolled down his screen. "I am going to take bath babe. You can go to sleep." The male spoke in his soothing smooth voice and disappeared inside the washroom.

He released the breath he was holding shakily and sighed keeping his phone aside. It seemed to be more difficult to resist the man than he had thought. He wondered how he is gonna survive here and prove himself to not fall for him. Is it gonna work?

He said to himself. He remembered that the same handsome and unreal attractive male is nothing just a ruthless Mafia figure who has killed several people in his life. He tried to create a negative picture in his mind to be able to hate him yet it didn't work. He still tried to make his heart and mind understand to not fall for him. As he belonged to Underworld. He is the CEO of the company he works too. He is a murder and might be a big smuggler too. He must have trafficked humans too. He wondered what type of crimes that particularly make would have committed. He can not love such a man whom he has known just for a few hours and who just kidnapped him and held hostage inside his large mansion to force him to love him. He made up his mind to continue hating this man and not pay attention to him. He decided to stay calm and not speak much, neither look at the Mafia so he himself can understand that he is not interested and let him go. Just for a few days, he needed to act normally and escape from here that was the only motive he had.